Crypto Gambling Sites and Crypto Currencies are on their way to become the invention of the century. The areas of usage increases every day and now you can use cryptocurrencies on gambling sites as well. These licensed betting and casino sites accept cryptocurrencies for your deposits and withdrawals. You can even get 100% bonuses on you first crypto deposits.
At Bitpunter.io, we have more than 20 years of online gambling experience. To our experience, if you want to level online casino games from top casino providers, you have to choose a licensed casino. Therefore we only list Curacao licensed crypto betting and casino sites.
Best Cryptocurrencies for Online Betting
- Bitcoin Betting Sites: As the number 1 crypto currency of the World, this invention of Satoshi Nakamoto is the number 1 crypto currency for online gambling as well. There are many licensed online casino sites with ‘bit’ or ‘bitcoin’ as a part of their brands. Bitcoin is the widest available cryptocurrencies on all of the crypto betting sites.
- Ethereum Betting Sites: Ethereum’s crypto currency ETH has the second highest market cap in the world and that makes Ethereum widely available on the crypto betting sites as well. You can deposit your crypto, take your sporting bets and withdraw your winnings all in ETH.
- Litecoin Betting Sites: This faster version of Bitcoin became quite popular amongst the crypto betting sites as well. You can choose any of the listed crypto betting sites and you will see LTC as an option for account currency and a payment method.
- Dogecoin Betting Sites: With the help of Elon Musk, Dogecoin is becoming more popular every day. Crypto betting sites also know this phenomenon. Betting with Dogecoin is available at Fortunejack, Bitsler and Stake.com and we are sure many sites will follow.
- TRON Betting Sites: Ethereum’s new rival TRON is doing well and this is getting attention from the crypto bettors as well. TRON is now integrated at the major crypto betting sites Sportsbet.io, Stake.com and Bitsler.
Best Cryptocurrencies for Online Casino
- Bitcoin Casino Sites: The biggest cryptocurrency gambling platforms are called Bitcasino and Bitcoincasino.io. This should tell you enough about the Bitcoin’s dominancy is as big in the crypto gambling world as it is in the crypto currency world.
- Ethereum Casino Sites: As world’s second biggest crypto currency, Ethereum’s crypto money ETH is widely available on cryptocurrency gambling sites. You can have an account with ETH currency and you can deposit & withdraw your money in Ethereum.
- Litecoin Casino Sites: Litecoin aims to be 4 times faster than Bitcoin and this attracts online casino sites. For fast deposits and withdrawals many crypto gamblers are using Litecoin and LTC is now widely accepted as a form of payment.
- Dogecoin Casino Sites: Dogecoin has a great number of backers and they are growing in numbers every day. Crypto casino sites are very aware of this and the number of sites accepting DOGE constantly increases. You can gamble with DOGE at BitStarz, Bitcoincasino.io, Fortunejack, Bistler and Stake.com.
- TRON Casino Sites: TRON and its crypto money TRX is becoming more popular amogst the crypto gambling community and it can be found in more than 10 trusted crypto gambling sites. You can gamble with TRON at Bitcasino, Betfury, EarnBet, Luckyfish, Wolf.bet and BC.Game.
Where to Gamble with Cryptocurrencies?
We have reviewed only the best Crypto Casino and Crypto Betting sites and listed them for your to review. Almost all of the listed crypto gambling sites are licensed in Curacao. Curacao license is the most respectable iGaming license outside Europe and you can be sure about the safety of your funds while you concentrate on the fun side of things. Here are the Top 20 crypto gambling sites:
5 Advantages of Crypto Gambling Sites
- 🧛♀️ Anonymity: You do not have to give away any personal information to the listed crypto gambling sites unless you want to. The crypto gambling sites are not anonymous and they are licensed in Curacao with an established company and contracts with top casino game providers. But you can stay anonymous if you want to and not give away even your name, surname, address and phone number.
- 🏄♂️ Freedom: Local gambling legislations are changing everyday especially over the 50 states of the United States and the countries of European Union. This makes it incredibly hard on where it is legal and where it isn’t to bet and gamble online with fiat currencies. With the help of moving to the decentralized world of crypto currencies, you can enjoy doing whatever you want with it without some old folks sitting in a chamber telling you not to.
- 📱 Mobile Friendly: Online gambling with cryptocurrencies is quite a new concept and thus all the crypto betting and casino sites are quite new as well. They are all developed with a mobile first approach and the sites are compatible with all the devices. This will give you to take your live bets or play live casino games on your smart phones anywhere you want and anytime you want.
- 💰 No Commissions: Crypto gambling sites will not charge any commissions over your deposits and withdrawals. We are all used to paying commissions to greedy banks but that is not the case in the world of crypto. You will probably be offered a deposit bonus where you can double up your cryptocurrency on your first deposit. You will not be charged any commission over your withdrawals.
- 🎰 Provably Fair: Provably fair is a concept where players can always check that the outcome of every game round is fair and wasn’t tampered with. This ensure that the house is not cheating. Provably Fair concept came out from Bitcoin Dice sites early in 2010s. Now it is applied on most of the crypto gambling sites in order to create a safe and fair gambling and betting environment.
Crypto Gambling Sites FAQ
What is Cryptocurrency in a nutshell?
According to Wikipedia: 'A cryptocurrency is a digital asset designed to work as a medium of exchange wherein individual coin ownership records are stored in a ledger existing in a form of computerized database using strong cryptography to secure transaction records, to control the creation of additional coins, and to verify the transfer of coin ownership.' To put it simply, it is a digital currency which is not controlled by central banks and financial institutions.
How can I gamble with Cryptocurrencies?
At Bitpunter.io we list all the trusted and Curacao licences cryptocurrency betting and casino sites. Read our reviews and choose any of the listed gambling sites. Register an account there. Navigate to the Deposit page of your gambling account. Follow the instructions where you will see a special cryptocurrency address specially generated for you. Transfer your crypto to that address and it will be credited at you crypto gambling account. Now you can start playing!..
Can I have Cryptocurrency as my gambling account currency?
Sure. You do not have to choose USD, EUR or GBP and convert your valuable crypto money into fiat money anymore. You can choose BTC, ETH, LTC or DOGE while you register an account at the crypto gambling sites. This will enable you to deposit and withdraw all your funds in cryptos without going back to the old and dark days of fiat money.
Can I withdraw my casino winnings is Cryptocurrencies?
Yes you can! Just make sure to choose your account currency in BTC, ETH, LTC, DOGE or your desired cryptocurrency while you register. If you claim a bonus on your deposit, you have to fulfill the wagering requirements before making a withdrawal. If you are not a fan of that, just don't claim any bonuses on your deposits and you will be able to withdraw your crypto money anytime you want.
Is it legal to gamble with Cryptocurrencies?
Cryptocurrencies is all about being decentralized and not caring about any local legislations. This gives the cryptocurrency owners the power and freedom to do whatever they want with their money. If gambling is your choice of having fun, there is not legislation that can stop you from it unless you are over 18.