- Provably Fair Bitcoin Wheel
- Get Jackpot Prizes at Betfury
- Independently Certified Games
- Choose the Riskiness Level of Games
- Basic Game Design
- Few Casino Options
Bitcoin Wheel is a very easy yet probably the most fun Provably Fair Bitcoin Casino game out there. You just have to pick a color you want to bet on and spin the wheel. The payout will be determined on the area that your color has over the whole wheel and the smaller the space is, the larger the payouts are. At Bitcoin Casino sites like Stake.com you can choose the amount of every colors space on the wheel, hence the riskiness of your bets. Most of the sites come with fixed colored areas over the wheel.
Bitcoin Wheel games are totally Provably Fair. All the listed Bitcoin Wheel provider sites built those games in-house or got them from a third party Provably Fair game providers and thus all the games are fair. You can just get your Server Seed, Client Seed and Nonce information after every play and check the fairness of the outcomes by entering the details to the site’s Provably Fair Verifier tool.
How to Play Wheel with Bitcoin?
- 🔒 Choose a Provably Fair Bitcoin Casino site where you can play Bitcoin Wheel. There are not many to choose from but Bitpunter anticipates that the number will increase over time just like the Wheel of Fortune game became more popular at live casinos over time.
- 📃 Create your Bitcoin Casino account in 2 easy steps. Just enter your email address and choose a password. Your anonymous Bitcoin Casino account will be created right after you verify your email with a single click.
- 💰 Get your BTCs transferred into your Bitcoin Casino account. You can also choose other coins like ETH, LTC and DOGE depending on the Bitcoin Casino site you chose. Navigate to the Deposit page and follow the instructions.
- 🎯 Choose a Bitcoin Wheel game enjoy the fun! Every color will give you a different payout and you can choose to keep it safe or risky depending on how lucky you feel. Please keep your amounts within reason.
Where to Play Wheel with Bitcoin?
Provably Fair Bitcoin Casino Sites offer Wheel game. BC.Game offers it with 3 different riskiness options. Bitsler and Jacksclub.io offers Wheel with the name of Multicolor where you have 5 colors to choose from. Betfury offers the game as Circle, where you have 4 colors and a Jackpot! Peergame has a similar Wheel game with 4 colors. Wink has an in-house Wheel game called Ring. Stake.com also offers the game with 5 colors and you can see the screenshot above.
All of those games are built in-house and Provably Fair. Fortunejack also offers a Provably Fair Wheel game from a third party game provider called SteadyGames. The game is called Money Wheel at Fortunejack. Thunderpick also has the Bitcoin Wheel game built as Spin. OneHash also has Wheel game with 6 possible outcomes. Bitvest.io also has a Wheel game called Bitspin. Crashino also has one called x50Wheel.
Provably Fair Bitcoin Wheel Sites
- Betfury (Circle)
- Bitvest.io (Bitspin)
- Crashino (x50 Wheel by Pascal Gaming)
- Fortunejack (Money Wheel by SteadyGames)
Advantages of Playing Wheel with Bitcoin
- 🧛♀️ Anonymous: All the Bitcoin Wheel sites will allow you to stay anonymous all through your gambling experience. You do not have to give away your personal information like name, surname, address and phone number.
- 📰 Licensed: We only list licensed Bitcoin Wheel sites. Only BC.Game is not licensed for now but they say their application has started. The other listed Bitcoin Casino sites are licensed and regulated in Curacao.
- 🎲 Provably Fair: You can verify your Bitcoin Wheel plays with the Client Seed, Server Seed and Nonce information that are generated after every play. That will prove that the games are totally fair and you get random results every time.
- 💸 Low House Edge: Bitcoin Wheel games are mostly offered with a 1% House Edge. This means that the payouts are arranged in a way that the bettors will get 99% of their money back in the long run.
- ✔ Certified: Bitcoin Wheel games are certified to provide Provably Fair and Random Number Generated outcomes by independent authorities. The well known parties to do this is the iTech Labs and the Crypto Gambling Foundation.