Provably Fair is a common technology special to the Bitcoin Casino Sites which has Provably Fair Casino Games. Provably Fair casinos has the technology that is unique to Bitcoin gambling that makes it impossible for a player or casino to cheat. You can verify the fairness of each game you play at these casino sites.
Casino sites with a crypto origin offer gambling only with Bitcoin (or other crypto money) and only with the Provably Fair technology. With this technology you can verify the randomness and fairness of the outcomes. There are tools at Casino Sites for Provably Fair Casino Games where you can enter the Server Seed, Client Seed and Hash numbers and verify the outcomes.
Most Popular Provably Fair Casino Games
- 🎲 Bitcoin Dice: Dice is the earliest game of chance to be played with Bitcoin. Bitcoin enthusiasts created this game to add some excitement to their crypto portfolios. Now games like Dice Duel and Live Dice are available at licensed Bitcoin Casino sites.
- 🃏 Bitcoin Hilo: Hilo is a simple Bitcoin Casino Game where you bet on the outcome of a card depending on the open card. If the value of the open card is high you get higher returns on High bets and vice a versa. Just choose High or Low?
- 🚀 Bitcoin Limbo: Bitcoin Limbo is a single or multi player Bitcoin Casino Game where you can bet on a Target Payout and can keep on betting to the same bet till you get paid. The higher the target is, the longer it may take to win.
- 🏐 Bitcoin Plinko: A ball drop is at the center of the Bitcoin Plinko game. When you set your stake and the riskiness of your bet, the ball will drop and you will collect your winning according the the multiplier that the ball has chosen to go to.
- 🎱 Bitcoin Keno: The traditional Keno game is one of the first games to be adopted at the Provably Fair Casino Sites. Just choose 10 numbers and hope for the drawn numbers to match your choices.
- 🎯 Bitcoin Wheel: Wheel of Fortune is now one of the most popular games at Live Casinos. At Bitcoin Casinos we have its digital and Provably Fair version where it is still fun to play but there aren’t any beautiful girls to spin the wheel.
- 💣 Bitcoin Mines: Mines is a very similar game to Keno where to try not to match your choices with the drawn areas. Some of the areas have mines and if you have been lucky enough not to choose any of those, you will win!
- 🃏 Bitcoin Video Poker: Video Poker is one of the oldest casino games where you try to get the best poker hand against a machine and try to beat it. Bitcoin Casino sites have its Provably Fair version where you are absolutely sure about the house edge.
Where to Play Provably Fair Casino Games?
We have reviewed only the best Bitcoin Casino Sites offering Provably Fair Bitcoin Casino Games. Feel free to go though Bitpunter’s detail casino reviews and choose the best casino which fits your online gambling needs. You can see the top Bitcoin Casino Sites with Provably Fair Casino Games below.
Advantages of Playing Casino Provably Fair Games with Bitcoin
- 🎲 Totally Fair: Provably Fair Casino Games technology will ensure that the outcomes of the games are totally fair and square. You just need to enter the Server Seed, Client Seed and Hash numbers in order to verify the fairness of the games.
- 🧛♀️ Anonymous: Bitcoin Casino sites do no require you to enter any personal information during registration. Especially Casino Sites with Provably Fair Casino Games are operated by crypto minded people who value your privacy even more than you may do.
- 📰 Licensed: Thanks to optimum level of legislation, the Casino Sites with Provably Fair Casino Games are now licensed and regulated in Curacao. The Curacao authorities make sure that there is a legitimate company setup behind the Bitcoin casino sites.
- 🏅 Certified: The games are tested by independent authorities like iTech Labs and Crypto Gambling Foundation which set the standards when it comes to Provably Fair gambling. Look for these certificates at your Bitcoin Casino Sites.
- 💸 Fast Withdrawals: Bitcoin Casino sites aim to complete the withdrawal requests within 30 minutes in order to match the needs of crypto bettors. There are no banks and middle men in between and this freedom ensures that the withdrawals will be fast.
Provably Fair Casino Games FAQ
What is Provably Fair in a nutshell?
Provably Fair is a technology which allows the gambler to verify the fairness of every play. In a Provably Fair gambling system the player has the chance to check every play using Server Seed, Client Seed and Hash. You can enter these details to the Provably Fair tool of the Bitcoin Casino site and verify the randomness thus fairness of the payout outcome you got. In a simplified way, players can always check that the outcome of every game round is fair and wasn't tampered with. As such, cheating is arguably impossible.
How can I play Provably Fair Casino Games?
You have to look for Bitcoin-first casino sites in order to find Provably Fair casino games. The most well-known Provably Fair casino game is Bitcoin Dice. Other than Dice the most popular Provably Fair casino games are Hilo, Limbo, Plinko and Keno. Make sure to check the rules and how the game is played before you place your first stake. Most of them as simple as a casino game can be and you will get used to it in no time.
Where can I play Provably Fair Casino Games?
Provably Fair Casino Games are usually developed by in-house developers of the Bitcoin Casino Sites. Sites like BC.Game, Crypto.Games, Stake.com, Bitlser, Betfury, Roobet, Wolf.bet and Duelbits offer in-house builet Provably Fair casino games such as Dice, Hilo, Keno and Limbo. You can find Provably Fair Dice game at Dice only sites such as Primedice and Yolo Dice. Bitcasino and Sportsbet.io offer Provably Fair casino games through a third party provider called Spribe. Fortunejack also offers those games through two other providers called Orbital and SteadyGames.
How safe is playing Provably Fair Casino Games?
At Provably Fair casino games cheating is arguably impossible. You will know the House Edge before you start playing and it will usually be around 1-2%. This means that around 98-99% of your stakes will return to your account in the long run and the Bitcoin Casino site will only make a percent or two. All the games can be verified with their Provably Fair tools. Most of the times Bitcoin Casino sites are tested by thrid party companies like iTech Labs and Crypto Gambling Foundation. All his makes Provably Fair Casino Games pretty safe.
Which games can I find at Provably Fair casino sites?
The most popular Provably Fair casino game is called Dice. Dice is a simple game where you bet on a dice roll to be over or under a certain value. The game is set to 2 to 1 chance by default and offered at 1.98 odds at 1% House Edge sites. You can also play other simple games purposely built to Bitcoin gamblers such as Hilo, Limbo, Plinko, Coin Roll and Mines. You can also find classical casino games' Provably Fair versions at blackjack, roulette, baccarat, keno and video poker. But do not expect a detailed design and keep it simple at Provably Fair casino games.
Hello! BetFury now has the opportunity to register through an affiliate promo code to receive no deposit, ask them for your unique code!