Online sports betting has always been a major issue in US legislation and US Bitcoin Betting Sites are trying to stay away from that. As Las Vegas and Atlantic City has always been the center of legal sports betting, the United States resisted the idea of betting online whenever and wherever you want. US has even made an act about it called Unlawful Internet Gambling Enforcement Act of 2006 and banned all online sports betting activites. Like all non-sense bans, this created many opportunities for online sports betting companies overseas. They often ended up in trouble for offering those services but now they are very safe thanks to the adaptation of Bitcoin into online sports betting.
There are many licensed online sports betting opearting from mostly the Caribbean and offering high odds sports betting with juicy bonus offer to all the bettors in the world including the US players. At Bitpunter, we are only listing the best out there.
Best Bitcoin Betting Sites for US Players
- 🏅 BetOnline: These guys started their activity back in 2001 with the domain name Betonline.com. They have moved into Betonline.ag in order to have a safer domain name owndership. They offer $1.000 sign up bonus to all new players. You can also claim $25 free play from live betting and $50 free play from mobile betting. You can use Bitcoin and all other major altcoins for your deposits and withdrawals.
- 👍 SportsBetting: As you can see here is another US focused Bitcoin Betting Site with a great domain name. They have moved from Sportsbetting.com into Sportsbetting.ag just like BetOnline. They offer a whopping $1.000 sign-up bonus. You can get it with a 50% percentage if you use traditional payment methods but you can get it at a 100% rate if you use Bitcoin. They also offer up to $100 in Free Plays.
- 👌 Intertops: Founded back in 1996, these guys are older than most of the young generation of adults. Intertops offers a no non-sense $200 sign-up bonus to all new players. They also offer $20 Free Play to all new players for you try their sports betting without any risks. You can use Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash and Litecoin for your deposits and withdrawals. They are licensed in the Kahnawake autonomous region of Canada.
- 🔒 Betphoenix: Founded in 2006, Betphoenix offers online sports betting to US, China, Vietnam and Latin America. They have customer service and language options for all these regions. Like all the other betting sites in the list Bitcoin is the main way for transferring value to them and withdrawing it as well. Betphoenix is licensed in Costa Rica. They offer 3 different sign-up bonuses up to $1.500.
Top 4 US Friendly Bitcoin Betting Sites
5 Advantages of Betting with Bitcoin for US Players
- 🧛♀️ Anonymous: All of the listed US Bitcoin Betting Sites will require you to give away your personal information when you sign up but that information will not be shared and third parties other than their own licensing authority. The good side is if you stick to Bitcoin and cryptocurrency, your transactions will stay anonymous and your betting activities can not be traced back to your wallet accounts in the financial system.
- 📃 Safe: All the listed US Bitcoin Betting Sites are licensed and regulated in respectable jurisdictions. Betonline and SportsBetting are licensed in Panama. Intertops is licensed in Kahnawake autonomous region of Canada. And finally, Betphoenix is licensed in Costa Rica. All these licenses means that their game offers are monitored and their authority is making sure that the betting experience is fair.
- 🤑 Bonuses: Most of the offline sports betting places in Las Vegas do not offer any bonuses at all. At the US Bitcoin Betting Sites you can double up your first deposit up to $1.000 even before you start playing. They also make special offers for major sporting events like Super Bowl, March Madness and NBA Finals. At those times you can get another $1.000 bonus on top of your first deposit bonus.
- 💸 Easy Payments: There have been times when online sports betting money has been seized by US authorities. Thanks to the creatin of Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies in general, the sports betting payments are very safe. You can just buy BTC from a famous Bitcoin wallet like Coinbase or Binance and than transfer it to anywhere you want. In this case the US Bitcoin Betting Site. Your deposits and withdrawals will be fast and easy.
- 📈 High Odds: US Bitcoin Betting Sites would like to stay competitive over offline operators and that is why they offer high odds. Especially on special events like Super Bowl, NBA Playoffs and English Premier League, you can get higher odds than the street bookmakers. Offering high odds is one of their main strategies and they are ready to bare the cost in case you are smart enough to bet simple and win.
US Bitcoin Betting Sites FAQ
How can I bet with Bitcoin from US?
All you have to do is buy some Bitcoin from a respectable Bitcoin wallet first. We suggest using Coinbase for its simple interface. Than open an account at a Betting Site which allows US players and offers Bitcoin payment method. We have listed 4 of them at our page, you can just pick one. Open an account at the US Bitcoin Betting Site and navigate to their Deposit page. You will see a special BTC wallet address produced specially for you. Use that to transfer your BTC from Coinbase and you will be ready to go in 10 minutes.
Can I use BTC as my betting stake currency at Bitcoin Betting Sites?
Unfortunately no. US Bitcoin Betting Sites only offer USD as a currency option. You will have to have your crypto money converted into USD when you deposit money. The same will happen when you withdraw your winnings. For example if you withdraw $1.000, it will be converted into BTC and transferred into your preferred Bitcoin wallet account in BTC.
Can I withdraw my sports betting winnings in BTC from Bitcoin Betting Sites?
Yes you can. Even though the US Bitcoin Betting Sites wants you to use USD at your betting activity, they allow you to make your withdrawals in BTC. Your account balance will be converted into BTC when you request your withdrawal and will be sent to your Bitcoin wallet in BTC. Just make sure to complete any wagering requirements if you have claimed a bonus before you request a withdrawal.
Is it legal to bet with Bitcoin in the United States?
The simple answer is no. But the good side of Bitcoin is your activity with Bitcoin can not be traced. As an owner of Bitcoin you can do whatever you want with your crypto money and if that is transferring it into a US Bitcoin Betting Site and wagering, so be it. Online sports betting is legal in New Jersey and becoming legal in more states. If you in one of those lucky states, we suggest you to use the licensed bookmakers.
Is it safe to bet with Bitcoin in the United States?
Online sports betting hasn't been any safer before the adoption of Bitcoin. Betting with Bitcoin is the big thing now and companies like Sportsbet.io are dominating the Asian markets. US focused old timer sports betting companies also offers Bitcoin as a payment method and using a licensed bookmaker which allows BTC payments is the safest way to bet.