Dogecoin is an alternative crypto currency developed by IBM software engineer Billy Markus and Adobe software engineer Jackson Palmer back in 2013. Yes, the name comes from a dog of the Japanese breed of Shiba Inu. The aim of Dogecoin is to create a payment system that is instant, fun, and free from traditional banking fees. That aims is well achieved and we have the option to take our sports bets in Dogecoin in today’s world.
At Bitpunter, we only list the Curacao licensed Dogecoin Betting Sites. This licensing will mean that you can have a peace of mind while taking your bets with Dogecoin and do no worry about the safety of your crypto funds.
Best Dogecoin Betting Sites
- 👍 Fortunejack: Fortunejack is the place to go if you would like to bet and gamble with Dogecoin. Having founded as a crypto casino site back in 2014, Fortunejack now offers sports betting with Dogecoin. You can get 50 Freespins just for registering and activating your Fortunejack account. Than you can choose your account currency as DOGE and deposit and withdraw your funds as Dogecoin without converting into fiat currency.
- 👌 Stake.com: Stake.com is a next generation crypto betting site and you can use Dogecoin for your deposits and withdrawals. Stake.com has a very comprehensive sportsbook with tens of betting types and live betting markets. You can do your betting work and than place your bets in DOGE. You can also collect your winnings and withdraw your money in DOGE and stay in the Dogecoin universe all through your betting experience.
- 💰 Bitsler: Bitsler is another next generation crypto betting site like Stake.com. They offer a whopping 23 cryptocurrencies at every account created and that list includes Dogecoin and their own coin Bitsler Coin. You can deposit, play casino games, take your sports bets and withdraw your winnings all in Dogecoin. You do not need to convert into Bitcoin or fiat money and lose any commission to the middlemen.
Top 3 Dogecoin Betting Sites
5 Advantages of Dogecoin Betting Sites
- 🧛♀️ Anonymity: Dogecoin gives you full privacy if you buy it in certain exchanges. You can buy DOGE from Binance and than transfer it to any betting site which accepts it. This will give you full anonymity as Dogecoin Betting Sites do not require you to fill in any personal information while you register your account. You only need to submit your email address and password and you are good to go.
- 📃 License: All of the Dogecoin Betting Sites that are listed at Bitpunter.io are licensed in Curacao. Curacao is a very liberal country which is considered as the most respectable iGaming Licensing country outside Europe. Using a licensed sports betting company for your Dogecoin betting means that you do not need to worry about the safety of your funds while you concentrate on the fun side of things.
- 📱 Top Level Design: Dogecoin Betting Sites are quite new and that is why they all have top level designs. The online gaming technology changes very fast and most of the traditional betting sites fail to keep up with that. On the other hand, crypto betting sites have a futuristic mind and business model already. This powers them to create well designed sports betting and casino websites.
- 💸 Easy Payments: Dogecoin aims to have 1 minute block time. This is far less than Litecoin’s 2.5 minute and Bitcoin’s 10 minute. This means that if you use a Dogecoin Betting Site you can enjoy fast withdrawals. As soon as the betting site approves your withdrawal request, you will get you money into your Dogecoin wallet in 1 minute. This is the fastest time you can get in crypto currency betting.
- 🥳 Fun: Sports betting should all be about having fun and knowing your limits. Dogecoin is also about fun where you have a dog as logo and HODLers trying to pump its value with TikTok trends. This makes Dogecoin Betting one of the most fun activities out there. Enjoy the beauty of the world where you can safely bet on sports with a fun crypto currency like Dogecoin. Make your betting favored by Shiba Inus worldwide.
Dogecoin Betting Sites FAQ
What is Dogecoin in a nutshell?
Dogecoin is an alternative crypto currency developed by IBM software engineer Billy Markus and Adobe software engineer Jackson Palmer back in 2013. The name comes from a dog of the Japanese breed of Shiba Inu. It is a safe, fun and fast crypto currency with less than 1 minute block time and 1 Billion Dollar market cap.
How can I bet with Dogecoin?
Fortunejack and 1xBit are the most reliable sports betting sites offering Dogecoin as an account currency and payment method. Just buy your DOGE from a respectable crypto wallet like Binance and choose one of the 2 Dogecoin betting sites. At you betting site's Deposit page you will see a DOGE address where you can transfer your funds and start betting with DOGE.
Can I use DOGE as my betting stake currency?
Yes. Both Dogecoin Betting Sites Fortunejack and 1xBit allows you to choose DOGE as your account currency. This will give you the freedom to stay in the DOGE world where you can place your bets and collect your winnings all in Dogecoins.
Can I withdraw my sports betting winnings in Dogecoin?
Sure. Just make sure that you choose DOGE as your account currency while you register to the Dogecoin Betting Site. Fortunejack and 1xBit gives you the option to choose DOGE as your account currency which will enable you to deposit, bet and withdraw all in Dogecoin.
Is it legal to bet with Dogecoin?
Dogecoin is a decentralized crypto currency which means that it is not subject to any central legislations. This gives the freedom to DOGE owners to do whatever they like with their crypto money. No matter what the local legislators say, Dogecoin gives you the freedom to bet with crypto currency.