Dogecoin is an alternative crypto currency developed by IBM software engineer Billy Markus and Adobe software engineer Jackson Palmer back in 2013. Yes, the name comes from a dog of the Japanese breed of Shiba Inu. The aim of Dogecoin is to create a payment system that is instant, fun, and free from traditional banking fees. That aims is well achieved and we have the option to take our sports bets in Dogecoin in today’s world.
At Bitpunter, we only list the Curacao licensed Dogecoin Betting Sites. This licensing will mean that you can have a peace of mind while taking your bets with Dogecoin and do no worry about the safety of your crypto funds.
Best Dogecoin Betting Sites
- 👍 Fortunejack: Fortunejack is the place to go if you would like to bet and gamble with Dogecoin. Having founded as a crypto casino site back in 2014, Fortunejack now offers sports betting with Dogecoin. You can get 50 Freespins just for registering and activating your Fortunejack account. Than you can choose your account currency as DOGE and deposit and withdraw your funds as Dogecoin without converting into fiat currency.
- 👌 Stake.com: Stake.com is a next generation crypto betting site and you can use Dogecoin for your deposits and withdrawals. Stake.com has a very comprehensive sportsbook with tens of betting types and live betting markets. You can do your betting work and than place your bets in DOGE. You can also collect your winnings and withdraw your money in DOGE and stay in the Dogecoin universe all through your betting experience.
- 💰 Bitsler: Bitsler is another next generation crypto betting site like Stake.com. They offer a whopping 23 cryptocurrencies at every account created and that list includes Dogecoin and their own coin Bitsler Coin. You can deposit, play casino games, take your sports bets and withdraw your winnings all in Dogecoin. You do not need to convert into Bitcoin or fiat money and lose any commission to the middlemen.
5 Advantages of Dogecoin Betting Sites
- 🧛♀️ Anonymity: Dogecoin gives you full privacy if you buy it in certain exchanges. You can buy DOGE from Binance and than transfer it to any betting site which accepts it. This will give you full anonymity as Dogecoin Betting Sites do not require you to fill in any personal information while you register your account. You only need to submit your email address and password and you are good to go.
- 📃 License: All of the Dogecoin Betting Sites that are listed at Bitpunter.io are licensed in Curacao. Curacao is a very liberal country which is considered as the most respectable iGaming Licensing country outside Europe. Using a licensed sports betting company for your Dogecoin betting means that you do not need to worry about the safety of your funds while you concentrate on the fun side of things.
- 📱 Top Level Design: Dogecoin Betting Sites are quite new and that is why they all have top level designs. The online gaming technology changes very fast and most of the traditional betting sites fail to keep up with that. On the other hand, crypto betting sites have a futuristic mind and business model already. This powers them to create well designed sports betting and casino websites.
- 💸 Easy Payments: Dogecoin aims to have 1 minute block time. This is far less than Litecoin’s 2.5 minute and Bitcoin’s 10 minute. This means that if you use a Dogecoin Betting Site you can enjoy fast withdrawals. As soon as the betting site approves your withdrawal request, you will get you money into your Dogecoin wallet in 1 minute. This is the fastest time you can get in crypto currency betting.
- 🥳 Fun: Sports betting should all be about having fun and knowing your limits. Dogecoin is also about fun where you have a dog as logo and HODLers trying to pump its value with TikTok trends. This makes Dogecoin Betting one of the most fun activities out there. Enjoy the beauty of the world where you can safely bet on sports with a fun crypto currency like Dogecoin. Make your betting favored by Shiba Inus worldwide.