With 20 years of online betting experience, we at Bitpunter.io can say that Betting with Bitcoin is the ultimate way of betting should be. There have been many scam Bitcoin betting sites along the way and bettors had a problematic idea of betting with Bitcoin. Thanks to some optimum level of regulations we now have the option to bet with Bitcoin at licensed and regulated bookmakers. And we can do all this with the comfort of not giving away any personal details.
We are listing the best Bitcoin Betting Sites where you can deposit funds, place your bets and withdraw your winnings all in BTC. This way you will need to convert into fiat currency and pay any commissions to thirsty Bitcoin exchanges or any financial instructions.
Best Bitcoin Betting Sites
- 🏈 Stake.com: Stake.com is one of the newest Bitcoin Betting and Casino sites. They have a great layout and a futuristic web design. Sportsbook offering is very good with multiple bet types offered on all sports and leagues. They have a great casino and live casino games. Stake.com cooperates with UFC fighter Israel Adesanya as their brand ambassador. They use a special Trust Formula in order to provide Provably Fair betting experience. Stake.com also offers instant crypto currency accounts in 8 different crypto currencies.
- 🤘 BC.Game: Being one of the best Provably Fair crypto dice and casino site, Curacao licensed BC.Game is already at the top of the game. Having great design with a user-friendly interface, BC.Game offers a great crypto sports betting experience. Their sportsbook covers major leagues and events around the globe. You can take advantage of “boosted odds” on selected events, while live betting on ongoing games. Their esports coverage surely does not disappoint either. Needless to say, they accept a long list of cryptocurrencies.
- 🏅 Sportsbet.io: This is simply the best Bitcoin Betting Site you can find. They have the best design and user experience you can find. They do not require any personal information if you stick to crypto money and do not use other payment options such as credit card. The officially sponsor top football clubs such as: Arsenal, Southampton, Flamengo and Watford. They have great customer service via live chat and email. Sportsbet offers Price Boost to all ne customers and you can get much higher odds on your first bet.
- 👌 Bitsler: Licensed and operational since 2015, Bitsler is a great Bitcoin Betting and Casino site. They have great user interface, wide sports betting and live betting options. Great sports betting coverage. You can find daily promotions and earn their own coin called Bitsler Coin and play with that. You will have 23 crypto currencies tied to your account instantly and you will enjoy fast deposits and withdrawals. They are licensed in Curacao and offer Provably Fair gaming experience.
- 👍 Thunderpick: This one of the best Bitcoin Betting Sites you can find. They have started their journey as an eSports Betting site. Now they have added sports betting and Provably Fair casino games to their offering and became one of the best options to take bets with Bitcoin. Licensed in Curacao, Thunderpick knows all about what a crypto bettor wants and creates a safe environment. They also have many weekly and monthly bonuses so keep an eye on their promotions page before you make your first deposit.
- 🔒 Betcoin.ag: Having started their journey as an alternative betting website to the restricted U.S market, Betcoin.ag evolved into one of the safest spots to bet with Bitcoin. Betcoin.ag has their domain name registered in Anguilla and licensed in Curacao. They have all the covers for you to bet anonymously as they once dealt with the U.S authorities. Betcoin has a wide sports betting, live betting and live casino offering. They also has a community page where you can chat with fellow punters.
Top 10 Bitcoin Betting Sites
5 Advantages of Bitcoin Betting Sites
- 🧛♀️ Anonymity: All of the listed Bitcoin Betting Sites we list gives you the option to register an account without giving away any personal information. The most you will have to give is your email. You can always register a new and free email for Bitcoin betting purposes if you want to remain completely anonymous. You do not have to give away even the simplest personal information such as your name and surname if you prefer not to.
- 📃 License: Yes this is the biggest news now. There have always been some Bitcoin Betting Sites around like NitrogenSports or BitcoinRush. But those sites lacked any licensing and regulations. Most of the crypto people are against any kind of regulations anyway. So it worked for a while but some other scam sites emerged and ran away with bettors funds. So it is a good thing to have licensed Bitcoin Betting Sites now and all of the sites we list are licensed in Curacao.
- 📱 Top Level Design: Many Bitcoin Betting Sites are brand new as the concept of betting with Bitcoin is rather new. This gives the punters the advantage to bet on brand new websites with an up to date design. Most of them are designed with a mobile first approach. We have to give the top credit to Sportsbet.io here which gives you the easiest user experience you can get at a sports betting site.
- 💸 Easy Payments: As we are using Bitcoin or any other major altcoin at our deposits and withdrawals to Bitcoin Betting Sites, things go very smoothly. Making a deposit takes only a minute or two while withdrawing takes around 5 to 10 minutes. Bitcoin and crypto money gives you this advantage. If there had been some credit card payment or similar methods, the bookmaker had to verify your identity before processing any withdrawals.
- 📈 High Odds: As most of the Bitcoin holders are very much integrated with technology, this pushes the Bitcoin Betting Sites to be competitive and offer high odds. It is very easy to find an odds comparison site and find the top odds to any event we would like to bet on. Now even the live score sites have that feature. Thus, Bitcoin Betting Sites also gives high odds to stay competitive against their tech-savvy audience.
Bitcoin Betting Sites FAQ
What is Bitcoin in a nutshell?
Bitcoin is the first crypto and digital currency developed by the mysterious Satoshi Nakamoto. It has a public ledger where all the transactions can bee seen. All the transactions are connected with blockchain technology which makes it very transparent. It has the largest market cap amongst the digital currencies and Bitcoin has around 60% dominancy in the crypto currency market.
How can I bet with Bitcoin?
The first step of betting with Bitcoin is to have Bitcoin. The easiest way to buy Bitcoin is to open an account at a well know Bitcoin wallet like Coinbase or Binance. Next thing is to get an account at a Bitcoin Sportsbook like Sportsbet.io. After that all you have to do is to navigate to the sportsbook's Deposit page and make your first transfer to your betting account.
Can I use BTC as my betting stake currency?
Yes, you are allowed to use your BTCs at the Bitcoin betting sites without having to convert into fiat currencies. For example you can take a bet for 0.1 BTC at the odds of 1.80. If you win, you will get a return of 0.18 BTC. There is absolutely no need to convert into fiat currency and damage your holding positions in the crypto currency market.
Can I withdraw my sports betting winnings in Bitcoin?
Yes, that is the best part of using a Bitcoin sportsbook. You can withdraw all your winnings in BTC without paying any commission. If you have 0.18 BTC at your Bitcoin sportsbook account you will get exactly 0.18 BTC into your Bitcoin wallet.
Is it legal to bet with Bitcoin?
Online betting legislations differ from country to country. Bitcoin is truly decentralized and can not be controlled by any financial institutions. That gives you the freedom to do whatever you want to do with your crypto money. Irrespective of the local legislations you have, anyone is free to transfer their BTCs and bet with them.