Bitcoin Casino and Betting Guide
Bitpunter.io gives you the best and most secure options to bet and gamble with your beloved Bitcoins. Betting and gambling with Bitcoin gives you great advantages such as anonymity and security. Our aim is to provide the best reviews of Bitcoin Casino and Betting sites and make your gambling experience as smooth as possible. We only list Licensed or Provably Fair casino sites with great bonuses and customer service. You can read our Casino Reviews and check out the games and bonuses they offer.
Top 20 Bitcoin Casino and Betting Sites
Bitcasino is the #1 Bitcoin Casino site with top design and loyalty program!
Jacksclub.io offers 10 Provably Fair casino games with daily tournaments.
Sportsbet.io is the #1 Bitcoin Sportsbook and sponsors Arsenal, Southampton & Flamengo.
Stake.com is a next generation crypto Sportsbook and Casino site.
BC.Game is a popular Bitcoin Dice and Bitcoin Casino site with Provably Fair in-house games.
Betfury offers a wide range of Bitcoin Casino games with fantastic promotions and design.
Betplay.io offers Provably Fair games with Bitcoin Lightning payments and 2 BTC Bonus!
Bitcoincasino.io offers the best design you can get amongst Crypto Casino sites.
Bitsler is a Bitcoin Betting and Casino site you can trust & licensed since 2015!
BitStarz is one of the best in Bitcoin Casino business and offers 5 BTC bonus!
Bitvest.io offers Plinko, Dice, Slots, Keno, Wheel and Roulette with Free Faucet.
Crypto.Games offers Bitcoin Dice and 8 In-House Casino Games with Curacao license.
Duelbits is a Curacao licensed Bitcoin Casino with SoftSwiss and Provably Fair games.
Fortunejack is a top class Bitcoin Casino and Sportsbook with 5 BTC bonus!
Gamdom offers Bitcoin sports betting and Provably Fair casino games with Rewards.
Luckyfish.io offers 16 Provably Fair casino games and 22 slots with Free Faucet.
Rocketpot offers 2.600+ casino games with Bitcoin deposit and withdrawals.
Thunderpick offers e-sports betting, sports betting and casino games with crypto currencies.
Trustdice.win offers Bitcoin casino games and sportsbook with 3 BTC sign-up bonus!
Wolf.bet is a Curacao licensed Dice and Casino site with great daily promotions.
5 Advantages of Gambling and Betting with Bitcoin
- 🧛♀️ Anonymity: This is the biggest advantage you will get. You do not need to give away your name, surname, address or any of your personal information to Bitcoin sportsbooks and casino sites. As there is no risk of a chargeback for crypto payments, Bitcoin sportsbook and casino sites do not need to verify your identity through boring documentations of your ID or proof of addresses.
- 🔒 Security: Using a Bitcoin Sportsbook or Casino means that you are dealing with people who believes the latest payment technology out there: the crypto currencies and blockchain. This means that they have already became experts in online security and creating a secure environment for your gambling experience. Crypto money and crypto payments requires top notch security and using a crypto betting site means that they already provide you that.
- 💰 Bonuses: Normally online sportsbook or casino sites offer welcome bonuses between 20-100 Dollars. But as Bitcoin owners think in crypto currencies rather than fiat currencies, they end up getting higher bonuses at Bitcoin gambling sites. Most of the crypto casino and sportsbook sites offer a minimum or 0.1 BTC which equals to more than $3.000! (as of early 2021) Some of the Bitcoin Sportsbook and Casino sites offer up to 5 and 7 BTC’s which eauals to more than $200.000 in fiat currencies. There is no way of this much bonus amount being offered in traditional sportsbook and casino sites. Crypto mentality gives you the higher amount here.
- 🤝 Stability: All of the Bitcoin Sportsbook and Casino sites listed at Bitpunter.io gives you the option of having BTC as your account currency. This gives you the freedom to stay in the crypto universe even when you are betting or gambling. You can even have ETH, LTC, BCH or USDT as your account currency and stay as a crypto investor during your sports betting experience. Just like people converting from BTC into USDT instead of USD for the sake of staying in the crypto world, you can have a BTC currency betting account to do that. The luxury of staying at crypto money gives you the freedom of staying decentralized.
- 🏄♂️ Thrill: Many of the crypto currency owners know that daily changes of 10-20% is very familiar in the world of Bitcoin. Adding a sports betting or online casino experience on top of that means that you will get the most at the adrenaline department. Just think about taking a pre-match bet to Real Madrid to win and watch both the football game and BTC price simultaneously during those 2 hours. If that is not called a thrill, I don’t know what is.
Latest Bitcoin Casino and Betting Bonuses
Earn 100 mBTC by betting on matches with Sportsbet.io American Football Last Man Standing.
Valid Until: Sep 26, 2021
Get your share of the $20,000 prize pool by hitting target multipliers with the Stake Push Gaming Level Up Promo.
Valid Until: Sep 24, 2021
Earn €1,160 by completing daily goals with Fairspin Booongo Cabbage Days.
Valid Until: Sep 18, 2021
Get a share of the $5,000 prize pool by hitting target multipliers on slots with the Stake NetEnt Level Up Promo.
Valid Until: Sep 17, 2021
Earn $50 free bets by answering questions correctly with Sportsbet.io 4-3 Free Bets Promo.
With Sportsbet.io Live Casino Hero Challenge, get 1 BTC reward by betting 5 mBTC every day at the live casino.
Valid Until: Dec 31, 2021
Get double wins on your bets on NFL games with the Stake NFL Primetime Football Promo.
Valid Until: May 01, 2022
With Stake NFL Q3 Guaranteed Payout, you get $250 cash back even if your bet on NFL games loses.
Valid Until: May 01, 2022
Best Bitcoin Casino Sites
Bitcasino is the #1 Bitcoin Casino with a great loyalty club.
Betplay.io offers Provably Fair games with Bitcoin Lightning!
Bitcoincasino.io offers a great experience with 0.1 BTC bonus!
Get 20 Freespins at BitStarz without any deposit required.
Fortunejack is one of the best in gambling and betting with Bitcoins.
Rocketpot is a Bitcoin Casino with 2.600+ casino games.
BetChain is offering online casino games with Bitcoin since 2013!
Bspin.io is a Bitcoin Casino site with 700+ online casino games.
5 Attributes of Best Bitcoin Casino Sites
- 🎰 Game Offering: The game offerings on Bitcoin gambling sites were very limited for a long time. It all started with Dice where you had a single game of Dice to gamble on. It continued with the biggest casino games such as Blackjack, Roulette and Baccarat. Those games were good enough for the most but they were very limited for a seasoned online gambler. Bitcoin.com’s Games section was the place for that. Now luckily as Bitcoin gamblers we have all the options other have. All the major casino game providers such as Evolution Gaming, NetEnt and Microgaming are available.
- 📃 License: Gambling with Bitcoins should be anonymous and secure for the gambler but the casino site should not be anonymous. An online casino license provides the gambler the security to know where to find the operator if things go south. This is very important especially for high rollers and that is why we only list licensed online casinos. All the listed Bitcoin Casino sites are licensed at Curacao which is the most respectable country for iGaming licenses outside Europe.
- 🏆 Respectable Provider: Gambling with Bitcoin and crypto currencies is a very lucrative market. The providers can win both from the casino offering and the price of rising BTCs. This attracted many European companies to invest their sources to provide the best crypto Casino experience out there. Coin Gaming of Estonia and SoftSwiss of Austria are the biggest crypto casino providers out there and we only list their casino sites at Bitpunter.io.
- 🎲 Provably Fair: According to Wikipedia: ‘In online gambling, provably fair describes an algorithm which can be analyzed and verified for fairness on the part of the service operator.’ This means that all the payouts of slot machines, online blackjack, roulette, baccarat or similar table games are monitored by 3rd party independent companies. All the stakes placed by the gambler is verified by the operator using an open source algorithm for random seed generation.
- 🙋♀️ Customer Service: Getting the best customers service with Live Chat and Email is rather new to the Bitcoin Casino industry. It all started with the rather preserved athmosphere of the crypto universe and the casino operators refused to provide in person customer service in the early days. Now we have the luxury to have Live Chat operators 24/7 online at the crypto casino sites.
Best Provably Fair Casino Sites
Jacksclub.io is a Provably Fair Casino with 10 Fair Games.
BC.Game is a Provably Fair Bitcoin Dice and Casino site.
Betfury is a next-gen Bitcoin Casino with in-house games!
Crypto.Games is a Provably Fair Bitcoin Casino site.
Duelbits is a brand new Bitcoin Casino with Daily Cash Prizes.
Luckyfish.io is a Provably Fair casino site with Free Faucet!
Trustdice.win is a Bitcoin casino with 3 BTC bonus.
Wolf.bet is a crypto Dice, Limbo and Hilo site with promotions.
5 Attributes of Best Provably Fair Casino Sites
- 🎲 Provably Fair: All of the listed Provably Fair Casino Sites provide Provably Fair games to the players. They have tools where you can enter your Server Seed, Client Seed and Nonce in order to check the fairness of your games. These tools proof that the results that you get in your Dice games are fair and random. When you have Provably Fair games, you do not need to worry about the site and can only concentrate on the fun side of things.
- 📃 Licensed: Bitpunter only lists the Provably Fair Casino sites that are licensed. Curacao is the biggest country that is licensing and regulating the Provably Fair Casino Sites. We know that the crypto community is not a fan of regulations but Curacao provides just enough amount of regulation where you can still bet anonymously and get a fair result at your games.
- 🏅 Certified: Provably Fair Casino Sites provide a Random Number Generator Certificate from iTech Labs. iTech Labs is one of the leading accredited testing laboratories for online gaming worldwide. They check if the sites are really using Random Number Generators and certificate the ones that do. They also provide Quality Assurance Testing in order to make sure the quality of the Dice games.
- 💸 Low House Edge: House Edge means the percentage that the Casino site is making out of your stakes. For example if that it 1%, the Dice Site is making 1 mBTC out of a 100 mBTC bet. Bitpunter only lists Dice Sites with low house edges. All the sites offer 1-2% on Dice games and no more than 2% on their other in-house games. This makes sure that you do not have to worry about the outcomes.
- 🗣 BitcoinTalk Thread: The last thing we make sure before listing the Provably Fair Casino Sites is they have a proper thread at the BitcoinTalk forum site. Opening a thread at BitcoinTalk means that they are ready to answer the experienced members of the BitcoinTalk community. The BitcoinTalk community tests the site and give feedback to the Dice sites and thsi ensures the high quality of the service provided.
Best Bitcoin Dice Sites
Bitvest.io is an old school Dice site with 6 Provably Fair games!
Primedice is the premium Dice site with Provably Fair dice game.
Duckdice is an innovative Dice site with $100.000 Jackpot!
Luckydice is a Provably Fair Dice site with 2 BTC Jackpot prize!
Cyberdice is a Provably Fair Dice site with daily tournaments.
Paradice is a new Bitcoin Dice site with 4 Provably Fair games.
Simpledice offers a great Bitcoin Dice game with Free Faucet.
Sicodice is a well known Bitcoin Dice site operational since 2017.
5 Attributes of Best Bitcoin Dice Sites
- 🎲 Provably Fair: Bitcoin Dice is the first game to be Provably Fair and we only list those. The casino sites offer Provably Fair Verifier tools. Alternatively you can verify their games using third party tools by entering Client Seed, Server Seed and Hash.
- 📃 Licensed: We only list licensed Dice sites. All of the Dice sites are licensed in Curacao. Curacao eGaming officials make sure that the sites are legit with real owner companies and also do not require any KYC from the clients.
- 🏅 Certified: Dice sites have Random Number Generator Certificate from iTech Labs. iTech Labs is one of the leading accredited testing laboratories for online gaming worldwide. They are also certified by the Crypto Gambling Founrdation.
- 💸 Low House Edge: House Edge means the percentage that the Casino site is making out of your stakes and we only list Dice sites with 1% House Edge. If you bet on a 50-50 chance you will get the odds of 1.98 on both sides whcih equals to a 1% House Edge in the long term.
- 🗣 Community: Dice is a rather social game and best enjoyed amongst fellow punters. We list crypto Dice sites with a community chat option where you can communicate with other players at the same time and share your experiences.
Best Bitcoin Betting Sites
Sportsbet.io is World's leading and #1 Bitcoin sports betting site.
Stake.com is a great Provably Fair Casino and Sportsbook.
Betfury is a next-gen Bitcoin Casino with in-house games!
Bitsler offers top class Bitcoin Betting and Casino with contests!
Fortunejack is one of the best in gambling and betting with Bitcoins.
Gamdom is a licensed Bitcoin Sportsbook and Casino!
Rocketpot is a Bitcoin Casino with 2.600+ casino games.
Thunderpick is a classy crypto betting and casino site.
5 Attributes of Best Bitcoin Betting Sites
- ⚽ High Odds: Anyone who is smart enough to invest in crypto currencies means that the player (you 🙌 in this case) has a very high level of understanding of technology. Thsi means that crypto bettors are smart enough to look for high sports betting odds offerings while choosing their place to bet. This forces the Bitcoin Betting sites to offer high odds to beat their competition.
- 📃 License: Bitcoin is all about decentralization and blockchain technology. But betting with crypto should be facilitated under a classic sports betting license. The Caribbean country of Curacao fixes this need in almost all of the Crypto Betting sites and acts as an authority over licensing those betting activity. They do not require every client to be verified and this gives the crypto bettor the luxury to stay anonymous whilst betting under a license.
- 💼 Reliable Company: Betting with Bitcoin has a long history almost as long as Bitcoin itself. It all started with crypto dice sites and soon we had crypto casino and crypto sportsbook sites. During those 10 years, many of the crypto gambling companies ran away without paying their clients. Bitcointalk forums were the only places to talk about the reliability of those companies. Now we have the ability to investigate the company information of betting sites and list only the reliable ones.
- 💸 Fast Withdrawals: Crypto payments are all about fast and low cost payments without any borders. This should also apply to Bitcoin Betting sites. We only list crypto betting sites which provide fast withdrawals. That is what the crypto world is designed for and sports betting withdrawals should be an exception.
- 🙋♀️ Customer Service: Believe it or not getting good customer service at Bitcoin Betting sites is rather new. Bitcoin gambling sites acted as a platform for a long time and pretended like there isn’t anyone behind those websites for a long time. People had to discuss their situation at Bitcointalk forums or at the Chatrooms provided by the Bitcoin gambling site. That was called a Community chat. Now, this came up to industry standards and you have the option to talk with real people through live chat.
Best Bitcoin Betting Sites for US Players
Betonline is the safest place to bet with Bitcoin for US bettors.
Betphoenix is the ultimate Bitcoin Sportsbook for US and China.
Intertops is a US and Bitcoin Friendly Sportsbook since 1996!
Sportsbetting.ag is the premier destination for US players.
How to Bet with Bitcoin?
- 💱 Buy Bitcoin: The first thing you have to do is to buy BTC from a crypto wallet. The easiest way to buy Bitcoin is from crypto wallets and there are many FDA regulated big brands you can choose from. Our choice is Coinbase but you can choose any of Bitfinex, Bitstamp, Kraken or Bithumb. They are all very reliable and if you want additional information about crypto wallets just go to coinmarketcap.com.
- 🏈 Choose a Bookmaker: You can choose any of the listed bookmakers if you are not in US. Not all crypto bookmakers allow US residents to sign up and play. Even tough Bitcoin is the free currency and available wherever you are, some of the crypto bookmakers do not allow US players in order to prevent any conflict with their licensing countries. However there are many big names which allows US players and they are listed above. Just pick one and and start.
- 🎰 Open an Account: The first thing you have to do at the Bitcoin Sportsbook is to open your account. Unfortunately some of them require simple personal information like name and address. They require this information due to their local license and in order to prevent bonus abusers. Your account will be set up in a couple of minutes.
- 🤑 Choose your Bonus: All of the listed Bitcoin Betting Sites offer 100% bonus for around up to $1.000 on your first deposit. This great opportunity also comes with a wagering condition as these are bookmakers not charities. So please keep an eye on the terms before you claim your bonus and if it fits, double up your money before even starting to bet.
- 💰 Deposit BTC: Next thing to do is to transfer your BTC from your crypto wallet to crypto sportsbook. When you navigate to your Bitcoin Betting Site’s Deposit page you will be greeted with a BTC address and a QR code. These are specially generated for your account and any amount you transfer to that address will be transferred to your betting account.
- 🧠 Be Smart: Now that you have bought BTC, opened an account at the Bitcoin Sportsbook, chose your bonus and transferred your BTCs into your betting account, you are ready to go! The last thing you have to remember is to be smart and do not get carried away by spontaneous optimism and make calculated decisions while you bet. Enjoy and keep it fun as well!
Live Bitcoin Casino Games
Play Craps with BTC with up to 1 BTC bonus at Crypto Casino sites.
Play Casino Hold'em with up to 1 BTC bonus at Crypto Casino sites.
Play Sic Bo with Crypto at top Casino providers like Evolution and Ezugi.
Indian card game Andar Bahar is available at Crypto Casino sites.
Enjoy Crypto Slot Games with Jackpot prizes in BTC currency.
Bitcoin Baccarat is available on all licensed Crypto Casino sites.
Play Bitcoin Roulette from top Live Casino providers at Crypto Casinos.
You can play Live Blackjack from top providers at Crypto Casinos.
Advantages of Playing Live Casino Games with Bitcoin
- 🧛♀️ Anonymous: Bitcoin Casino sites do no require you to enter any personal information during registration. If you use only Bitcoin or any other available crypto currency during your deposits, you will not need to provide any personal information to the crypto casino site and you can stay anonymous.
- 📰 Licensed: We all know that crypto world does not like the words like regulation and licensing. But when it comes to online gambling and little amount of legislation is needed. That is why we only list the Curacao licensed casino operators.
- 🎲 Provably Fair: Provably fair is a game algorithm which can be analyzed and verified for fairness on the part of the service operator. Bitcoin Casino Games should be Provably Fair in order to make sure that you get your fair share from the house.
- 💸 Fast Withdrawals: Crypto casino sites aim to complete the withdrawal requests within 30 minutes in order to match the needs of crypto bettors. There are no banks and middle men in between and this freedom ensures that the withdrawals will be fast.
- ✔ Top Providers: All the Crypto Casino Games are provided by seasoned online gaming providers. Top providers like Evolution Gaming, Ezugi and Pragmatic Play have added BTC to their game currency options.
Provably Fair Casino Games
Play Provably Fair Wheel at licensed Crypto Casino operators.
Play Provably Fair Video Poker at licensed Crypto Casino operators.
Play Provably Fair Mines at licensed Crypto Casino operators.
Play Provably Fair Keno at licensed Crypto Casino operators.
Play Provably Fair Plinko at licensed Crypto Casino operators.
Play Provably Fair Crash at licensed Crypto Casino operators.
Play Provably Fair Hilo at licensed Crypto Casino operators.
Play Provably Fair Dice at licensed Crypto Casino operators.
Advantages of Playing Provably Fair Casino Games with Bitcoin
- 🎲 Totally Fair: Provably Fair technology will ensure that the outcomes of the games are totally fair and square. You just need to enter the Server Seed, Client Seed and Hash numbers in order to verify the fairness of the games.
- 🧛♀️ Anonymous: Bitcoin Casino sites do no require you to enter any personal information during registration. Especially Provably Fair Casino Sites are operated by crypto minded people who value your privacy even more than you may do.
- 📰 Licensed: Thanks to optimum level of legislation, the Provably Fair Casino Sites are now licensed and regulated in Curacao. The Curacao authorities make sure that there is a legitimate company setup behind the Crypto casino sites.
- 🏅 Certified: The games are tested by independent authorities like iTech Labs and Crypto Gambling Foundation which set the standards when it comes to Provably Fair gambling. Look for these certificates at your Bitcoin Casino Sites.
- 💸 Fast Withdrawals: Bitcoin Casino sites aim to complete the withdrawal requests within 30 minutes in order to match the needs of crypto bettors. There are no banks and middle men in between and this freedom ensures that the withdrawals will be fast.
Bitcoin Betting and Casino FAQs
What is Bitcoin Betting and Gambling?
That simply is the desire to facilitate your sports betting and online gambling activities with Bitcoin and other crypto money instead of fiat currencies such as USD, EUR or GBP. This way bettors stay in the crypto universe even when they bet or gamble. This gives them the advantage of not needing to convert to fiat currencies and pay any commissions to crypto exchanges. They can also stay anonymous with the privacy of crypto even they bet or gamble. At the Bitcoin gambling sites, you can use BTC as your account currency. This will give you the advantage of using BTC at your betting stakes and take your potential winnings in BTCs as well.
How much commission does the Bitcoin Betting sites take?
Zero! Bitcoin Betting and Casino sites do not take any commission from your deposits or withdrawals. You can simply transfer your desired deposit amount to the betting site without the betting site taking any commission out of it. It is the same with withdrawals. You will get exactly whatever the requested withdrawal amount is. You might need to pay commission to your Bitcoin wallet when you make the deposit transfer so be careful to choose a low commission crypto wallet. If you do not want to use a crypto wallet you can directly buy crypto money from the Bitcoin betting and gambling sites such as Sportsbet.io, Bitcasino and 1xBit.
Do Bitcoin Betting Sites give away bonuses?
Most of them do! Bitcoin betting sites such as 1xBit gives away a total of 7 BTC welcome bonus while Betcoin.ag is giving away up to 3 BTC and Fortunejack is giving away up to 6 BTC bonuses in total. But be careful when you take bonuses as they come with tough wagering conditions within time limits. If you are a serious bettor, we encourage you not take any deposit bonuses and stick with simple offers like Sportsbet.io's Price Boost. This was you will be free to bet on what you want and will not rush your bets in order to match the wagering conditions. Not rushing your bets and taking calculated betting decisions are one of the key aspects in winning at sports betting.
Which games do the Bitcoin Casino sites offer?
Online gambling with Bitcoin started with the game of Dice. It is a very simple game where you bet on the outcome of a dice roll and predict if it will be over and under a certain value. There used to be many Dice sites and some of them used to be fraud. Later in time Bitcoin.com started to offer blackjack and roulette with a very simplistic interface. But it was not licensed as most of the crypto people did not like the word 'regulation'. As of 2021, we have regulation over crypto casino sites through Curacao. They are able to offer all the games that major casino sites offer. You can find blackjack, roulette, baccarat and all the table games at the live casino sections of Bitcoin casinos. You can also find 100s of slot games on all sites.
Which crypto currencies can I use at Bitcoin Betting and Casino sites?
As the name tells you can use the biggest crypto currency created and ever will be: Bitcoin at these sites. Other than that, you can use all the major altcoins such as Ethereum, Litecoin, Ripple and USD Tether on all crypto betting sites. Interestingly, Dogecoin is very popular amongst Bitcoin betting sites. Its value itself changes a lot and betting with Dogecoin might give you extra thrill if you feel like it. Other than that you can find places that offer TRON, Dash, Ethereum Classic, Monero and Zcash. 1xBit has the most number of crypto currencies offered. If you only have Bitcoin or major altcoins, you can use Sportsbet.io for sports betting and Bitcasino for online gambling.
What is the safest place to bet with Bitcoin?
Sportsbet.io. They are a very new company but in a very short time they have manages to become the biggest and safest Bitcoin Betting site out there. Powered by their own platform Coin Gaming, Sportsbet.io offers a top notch online gaming experience. Their product is almost unbeatable but that is not their only appeal. They sponsor English Premier League clubs Arsenal and Southampton. They also sponsor Watford FC from English Championship. Another team they sponsor is the Brazilian club Flamengo. Their logo appear on Southampton and Watford shirts. They not only promote Betting with BTC through their website, they only promote Bitcoin as a value concept.
Is it safe to bet at Bitcoin Betting and Casino Sites?
Not at all of them. The Bitcoin gambling industry has suffered from many fraud companies offering betting and gambling with Bitcoins and than running away with all the deposits they could collect. As you know, the anonymity of crypto money allows people to do that. That is why we have been extra careful on which site to list on Bitpunter.io and listed only companies with major presence in Europe and license in Curacao. Try to stay away from Bitcoin gambling sites which offer one click registration. You can easily lose your account login at those sites. Also be sure to check that the company is licensed as well. Finally search for them at Bitcointalk forums and see how other people's experiences went.
Do I have to send documents in order to verify my Bitcoin Betting account?
Mostly no! If you deposit and withdraw with Bitcoin, the Bitcoin Betting company does not have any risk of a chargeback or anything so they do not ask for any documents. If the crypto betting site that you are using offers deposits and withdrawals of fiat currencies with Credit Cards or any other traditional payment methods, they might want to verify your identity with documentation. So stick to cryptos and you will be fine without any documentation. The only other way they might ask for documentation is there might be some other people registering and taking their bonuses at your IP address and household. In that case you might have to prove that you are not a bonus abuser and you are the only one the house using their website.
How can I get help if I have problem with gambling with Bitcoin?
Gamblers Anonymous is the place to go if you encounter any problems with gambling with Bitcoin or any other fiat currencies. Visit gamblersanonymous.org.uk and start getting help immediately. You can find their meetings at their website and join them for free. You can get more help through their phone helplines or by email. Do not let your betting and gambling affect your daily life and get help immediately when you need it.
Can I bet with Bitcoin if I am under 18?
No! You should only engage in online betting or gambling, with or without using Bitcoin, if you are over 18. All the crypto gambling sites are licensed and they are forced to offer gambling only to adults. Thus, they might do random checks in order to ensure that all the clients are above the age of 18.
error: Content is protected !!