- Play Bitcoin Crash with License
- Multi Player ve Live Crash Games
- Provably Fair and Certified
- Mobile Friendly Interface
- Game Design
Bitcoin Crash is one of the easiest Provably Fair Bitcoin Casino Games to play. All you have to do is set a payout ratio and hunt for it. You start playing with defining a payout you want to win and bet till you get that payout. If the number coming up is the same or higher than your predefined payout, you win the bet.
Bitcoin Crash outcomes and payouts are totally and Provably Fair. Thanks to the 100% verifiable seeds and hashes for each bet you can verify the results after every bet you make. This hunt for chasing a high payout is often symbolized by a rocket icon at the Provably Fair Bitcoin Casino Sites. So ‘follow the white rocket’ if you are on the hunt for a Bitcoin Crash game.
How to Play Crash with Bitcoin?
- 🔒 Choose a Provably Fair Bitcoin Casino site where you can play Bitcoin Crash. We are only listing licensed or certified Bitcoin Casino sites which provide Provably Fair casino games including Bitcoin Crash.
- 📃 Create your Bitcoin Casino account in 2 steps. Just enter your email address and choose a password. You will receive a verification mail to your email account and than your account will be created. No personal info is needed.
- 💰 Get your BTCs transferred into your Bitcoin Casino account. All the Bitcoin Crash sites use BTC as their main currency of choice but most of them offer betting with altcoins as well. You can read our casino reviews to find out more about the altcoin selections.
- 🃏 Choose a Bitcoin Crash game and start playing. You can read our detailed Provably Fair Casino Site reviews if you would like to get additional information on the listed Bitcoin Crash sites. We suggest you navigate to the Bitcoin Crash sites and do your own research as well.
- 🎰 In order to start playing you have to choose the Bet Amount and set a Target Payout. With respect to the chosen Target Payout there Winning Chance will be determined. You can take a Bet and keep on betting on your Target Payout till you win. Alternatively, you can change the Target Payout.
Where to Play Crash with Bitcoin?
Provably Fair Bitcoin Casino Sites are the place to go when it comes to playing Bitcoin Crash. It all started with the pioneer of the game Bustabit back in 2014, than many sites got the license from Bustabit or created their own. Bitsler offers a multi-player version of Bitcoin Crash and it is called Blast.
Crashino needs a special mention when it comes to Crash games as they offer 9 different Crash Games. They have Crash and Blast by Betconstruct, Zeppelin by Betsolutions, High Striker, Save the Hamster, Lucky Crumbling and Football Manager by Evoplay and Astroboomers and Astroboomers Turbo by Spearhead.
You can find the classic Bitcoin Crash at Nanogames.io, Stake.com, Luckyfish.io, Gamdom, Thunderpick, Edgeless.io, Trustdice, BC.Game, Betfury, Roobet, EarnBet and Rollbit. Wolf.bet, Windice and Luckyfish.io has different version of Bitcoin Crash called Limbo where the current payout changes all the time and multi-players bet on the payout simultaneously. Their version is similar to the one in Bitsler.
OneHash and Wink have a similar game called Moon. Rocket.run has a similar version called Rocket Run. Mintdice has another version called Bit.Rocket. All of these sites are licensed in Curacao except BC.Game. BC.Game is not licensed but still provides Provably Fair Bitcoin Crash game. Bitcasino and Sportsbet.io also offer Live Crash in partnership with OneTouch where you can see Live dealers for 2 hours a day. Bitcasino and Sportsbet.io also offer Spribe‘s Aviator game which is another version of Crash. Aviator is also offered by Betplay.io, Bets.io, Justbit, Winz.io, WildCoins and Rocketpot.
Provably Fair Bitcoin Crash Sites
- Crash: Bustabit, Nanogames.io, Stake.com, Luckyfish.io, Gamdom, Thunderpick, Edgeless.io, Trustdice, BC.Game, Betfury, Roobet, EarnBet, Windice, Duelbits, Rollbit, Rocketpot
- 21 Different Crash Games: Crashino
- Blast: Bitsler
- Limbo: Wolf.bet, Luckyfish.io
- Rocket: Rocket.run, Mintdice
- Moon: OneHash, Wink
- Live Crash (by OneTouch): Bitcasino, Sportsbet.io
- Aviator (by Spribe): Bitcasino, Sportsbet.io, Betplay.io, Rocketpot, Bets.io, Justbit, 7BitCasino, Winz.io, mBitcasino, WildCoins, Jet Casino, Fresh Casino, Livecasino.io
- Snatch: BitDice
Advantages of Playing Crash with Bitcoin
- 🧛♀️ Anonymous: All the Bitcoin Crash sites are created by die-hard crypto money enthusiasts. These people take anonymity of the crypto holders very seriously and they will never ask for personal information from you.
- 📰 Licensed: We only list licensed Bitcoin Crash websites. Only one that is without a license is BC.Game but you can also sure about their service referring the their certificates. The sites are licensed in Curacao which is a respectable jurisdiction.
- 🎲 Provably Fair: You can verify your Bitcoin Crash games easily. All the games has 100% verifiable seeds and hashes for each bet. You can copy paste these details to the Provably Fair tools and make sure that the game is 100% provably fair.
- 💸 Low House Edge: Bitcoin Crash games are mostly offered with a 1% House Edge. The game starts with the option of 1.00, which means that you are betting on an even chance. The payout is 1.98 meaning the the house edge is only 1% as stated.
- ✔ Certified: Bitcoin Crash games are certified to provide Provably Fair and Random Number Generated outcomes by independent authorities. The well known parties to do this is the iTech Labs and the Crypto Gambling Foundation.