- Play Provably Fair Bitcoin Mines
- Get Diamonds at Betfury
- RNG Certified Games
- Mobile Friendly Interface
- Basic Design
- No Jackpot
Bitcoin Mines games are totally Provably Fair. This means that you can verify every game in terms of fairness and random results. In order to do that you will have to get your Client Seed and Server Seed after the game and enter them to the site’s Provably Fair Verifier tool. The results will show that your play was good and you got a fair result.
How to Play Mines with Bitcoin?
- 🔒 Choose a Provably Fair Bitcoin Casino site where you can play Bitcoin Mines or Bitcoin Minesweeper. You have to choose a Provably Fair casino site in order to get a fair game. You can have a look at our Provably Fair casinos list.
- 📃 Create your Bitcoin Casino account just by entering your email address and choosing a password. You do not have to enter any personal information and your account will be ready just after you verify your email.
- 💰 Get your BTCs transferred into your Bitcoin Casino account. You can use Bitcoin or other major altcoins that are available at the Bitcoin Casino site. Navigate to their Deposit page and make the transfer to your custom BTC deposit address.
- 💣 Choose the Bitcoin Mines game and start playing. Your payout will change as you choose more fields and hopefully not hit a mine when you place your Bet. Please adjust your Bet Amount carefully in order to enjoy the game.
Where to Play Mines with Bitcoin?
Provably Fair Bitcoin Casino Sites offer Bitcoin Mines or Bitcoin Minesweeper game. Crypto.Games and OneHash has it as Bitcoin Minesweeper. Roobet, Paradice, Luckyfish.io Betfury, Jacksclub.io, Wink, CryptoSkull and Stake.com has their in-house built Bitcoin Mines games. Betplay.io, Rocketpot, Bitcasino, Bets.io, Justbit and Sportsbet.io has a Bitcoin Mines game from a third party provider called Spribe. Fortunejack has Bitcoin Mines from two different third party casino game providers called Orbital and SteadyGames. Crashino also has one by Betsolutions. Bitkong is a single game Provably Fair casino site where the game is called Bitkong but played in a similar manner to Mines. We suggest you to try that game as well.
Provably Fair Bitcoin Mines Sites
- Bitcoin Mines: Bitkong, Roobet, Luckyfish.io Betfury, Paradice, Jacksclub.io, Wink, CryptoSkull, K8, and Stake.com
- Bitcoin Minesweeper: Crypto.Games and OneHash
- Mines by Spribe: Betplay.io, Rocketpot, Bitcasino, Bets.io, Justbit, 7BitCasino, Winz.io, mBitcasino, WildCoins, Jet Casino, Fresh Casino, Livecasino.io and Sportsbet.io
- Mines by Orbital: Fortunejack
- Mines by SteadyGames: Fortunejack
- Mines by Betsolutions: Crashino
Advantages of Playing Mines with Bitcoin
- 🧛♀️ Anonymous: All the Bitcoin Casino site have the crypto background and they value the privacy of their customers. They are very unlikely to ask for any personal information or documents and you can enjoy mines while staying anonymous.
- 📰 Licensed: We only list licensed Bitcoin Casino sites offer Mines game. All of the listed casino sites are licensed and regulated in Curacao which is considered as one of the most respectable i-gaming jurisdictions outside Europe.
- 🎲 Provably Fair: You can verify your Mines games and make sure that the results are Provably Fair. Provably Fair gambling is a technology that is unique to Bitcoin gambling that makes it impossible for a player or casino to cheat.
- 💸 Low House Edge: Mines games are mostly offered with a 1% House Edge. The number of mines that will make you lose will be arranged in such a fashion that all the bettors will get 99% of their stakes back in the long run.
- ✔ Certified: Mines games are certified to provide Provably Fair and Random Number Generated outcomes by independent authorities. The well known parties to do this is the iTech Labs and the Crypto Gambling Foundation.