Crypto gambling and sports betting giant Stake is organizing an Esports Elite Challenge with a $25,000 prize pool, and if you think that you are the all-in-one prediction master of esports, make sure to show your abilities to get a share of this massive prize pool this October!
Players must master the three cornerstones of esports and complete all three achievements within the timeframe to get a share of the $25,000 prize pool. Here are the achievements of the Esports Elite Challenge:
- Counter-Strike 2: Place five winning pre-match, single bets in the “Match Winner-Twoway” market on IEM Sydney from October 16 to October 22.
- League of Legends: Place five winning pre-match, single bets in the “Map 1 – First Blood” market on Worlds 2023 from October 19 to October 29.
- Dota 2: Place five winning pre-match, single bets in the “Match Winner-Twoway” market on The International from October 20 to October 29.
Stake provides a diverse selection of betting and gambling opportunities, featuring a casino and a sportsbook. Established in 2017, the platform holds a Curacao license and is affiliated with the Crypto Gambling Foundation. Deposits can be made using traditional fiat currencies or cryptocurrencies. So, if you wish to gamble on Stake, you can use Binance Coin, Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Dogecoin, EOS, Ethereum, Litecoin, Ripple, Tether, and Tron.
Stake Esports Elite Challenge Rewards
Players who complete all three achievements get an equal share of the $25,000 prize pool.
Stake Esports Elite Challenge Rules
- Only bets made with real money are eligible.
- The minimum bet amount is $5.
- Minimum odds of 1.20 or greater are required for winning bets to qualify.