Crypto gambling giant Stake is organizing another weekly forum challenge, the Magic Money Maze Slot Challenge, with a $3,000 prize pool! If you have a verified account on Stake, you will get a 100% more cash prize, so keep that in mind, and good luck!
Stake has regular forum challenges like this one every week. Last week, the challenge was held on the game Gorilla Mayhem, and this week’s game is the Magic Money Maze slot game by Pragmatic Play. To be eligible for a reward, you must win a bet with 40x or higher multipliers on the selected game. And then, you must post your winning bet ID to the related forum topic. The best part about this challenge is that you can change your submission if you hit a higher multiplier than the original one.
Stake was founded in 2017 and became one of the biggest names in the crypto gambling industry. The site has a gambling license in Curaçao and a membership in the Crypto Gambling Foundation. In addition, they are partnered with respected sports organizations like Everton Football Club, Watford FC, and the UFC. So they have spent a lot of money and time to become a trusted name in the industry. So if you are looking to gamble with your cryptocurrencies, Stake offers you a safe and secure place and accepts deposits in Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, Dogecoin, and more.
Stake Magic Money Maze Slot Challenge Rewards
The prize pool of this challenge is $3,000, and here is the distribution for some of it:
- The top 20 players will get $25 each.
- The remaining $1,000 will be split between all other players on equal shares.
- Level One players will get 10% extra on the basic reward.
- Level Two players will get 100% extra on the basic reward.
Stake Magic Money Maze Slot Challenge Rules
- There is a minimum bet amount of $0,20.
- You must hit a 40x or higher multiplier on the Magic Money Maze slot game.
- You must post your winning bet ID to the related forum topic.