Stake NFL Survivor 2023 with a $50,000 Prize Pool

Join this free event to win big at Stake!
Terms and Conditions Apply

Stake NFL Survivor 2023 with a $50,000 Prize PoolCrypto gambling giant Stake is organizing its annual NFL Survivor challenge for the fifth time this year, and a massive $50,000 prize pool is gathered to share with the top-performing players! The NFL Survivor 2023 promotion is free to join, so if you are someone who enjoys watching NFL, do not miss this challenge on Stake!

The NFL Survivor 2023 challenge is held on the official ESPN site. The rules of the challenge are very straightforward, but you need to formulate a good strategy. You need to pick one NFL team each week to win their game. If that team wins, you advance to the following week. You’re out if you lose, even once during the season. Survive all 18 Weeks, and you could take home the big cash! But here is the catch of the challenge, you can only use each team once per season, so choose wisely!

Create your account on ESPN, join Stake’s group, make your selections, and post your username to the related forum topic on Stake.

Stake provides a diverse selection of betting and gambling opportunities, featuring a casino and a sportsbook. Established in 2017, the platform holds a Curacao license and is affiliated with the Crypto Gambling Foundation. Deposits can be made using traditional fiat currencies or cryptocurrencies. So, if you wish to gamble on Stake, you can use Binance Coin, Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Dogecoin, EOS, Ethereum, Litecoin, Ripple, Tether, and Tron.

πŸ‘Click here to visit Stake!

Stake NFL Survivor 2023 Rewards

30% of the prize pool will be split equally across all users who make it past Round 9 of the NFL Season. The remaining 70% of the prize pool will be split equally across the last survivors.

Stake NFL Survivor 2023 Rules

The challenge is free to join.

πŸ‘Click here to visit Stake!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Bitcoin Casino Sites
5.0 rating
Crashino is the stronghold of Crash and Provably Fair games!
5.0 rating
Get 180 Freespins and up to 5 BTC Welcome Bonus at BitStarz.
4.8 rating
Rollino is a crypto and VPN-friendly casino and sports betting platform.
4.8 rating
Metaspins is a crypto casino with 60% rakeback.
4.8 rating
Justbit is a hybrid online casino with 45% Cashback and a sportsbook.
Bitcoin Betting Sites
5.0 rating
Stake.com is a next generation crypto Sportsbook and Casino site.
5.0 rating
Crashino is the stronghold of Crash and Provably Fair games!
5.0 rating
BC.Game is a Provably Fair Bitcoin Dice and Casino site with Sportsbook
4.8 rating
Wolf.bet is a crypto Dice, Limbo and Hilo site with promotions.
4.8 rating
Sportsbet.io is World's leading and #1 Bitcoin sports betting site.
Recent Comments
BitPunter.io
Β© Copyright - 2024 - BitPunter.io - Bitcoin Gambling Guide