- Play Bitcoin Hilo with License
- Enjoy Just 1% House Edge
- Jackpot Prizes at Betfury
- Fun Bet Types at Wolf.bet
- Limited Casino Options
Bitcoin Hilo is a simple but pleasurable Provably Fair Bitcoin Casino Game. The dealer opens a card and wants you the value of the next card that will be opened. Ace being the lowest and King being the highest card at the deck, all you have to do is to guess if the next card will be higher or lower. And that is where the name Higher-Lower’s shortened version HiLo comes from.
There are many Provably Fair Bitcoin Casino Sites where you can play Bitcoin Hilo. Stake.com and BC.Game offers traditional style Bitcoin Hilo with Provably Fair game features. At Betfury casino, you can play Bitcoin Hilo with a twist where they offer a jackpot prize on top. Wolf.bet has the most comprehensive Bitcoin Hilo game where you can also bet on the color (1.98 for Black and Red) and value interval (1.43 for 2-10 and 3.21 for JQKA) of the next card.
How to Play Hilo with Bitcoin?
- 🔒 Choose a Provably Fair Bitcoin Casino site where you can play Bitcoin Hilo. Currently the safest places to play Bitcoin Hilo is Stake.com, BC.Game, Wolf.bet and Betfury. All except BC.Game are licensed in Curacao.
- 📃 Create your Bitcoin Casino account in very simple steps. After picking the site of you choice, just click on Register and enter your email address and choose a password. Your account will be created right after you verify your email.
- 💰 Get your BTCs transferred into your Bitcoin Casino account. All the listed Bitcoin Hilo sites are based on crypto money and they offer Bitcoin Hilo game with crypto money. If your first choice is BTC, just use them to make your first transfer.
- 🃏 Choose a Bitcoin Hilo game and start playing! Remember to check the Jackpot prize at Betfury. You can enjoy different type of bets at Wolf.bet in order to increase the excitement. Or you can stick to classic Bitcoin Hilo at Stake.com and BC.Game.
- 🎰 To start playing enter the amount you want to bet. Than decide on betting on Higher or Lower than the open card. You will see the outcomes right below the Higher and Lower texts. Most sites will also show the fair probability of winning. After deciding on Hi or Lo and setting the amount, just click bet!
Where to Play Hilo with Bitcoin?
Provably Fair Bitcoin Casino Sites are the place to go when it comes to playing Bitcoin Hilo online. These sites are sticking to the Provably Fair requirements where you can check the fairness of the outcomes of the cards yourself by entering the Server Seed, Client Seed and Nonce information. They are also checked by independent third party authorities like iTech Labs and Crypto Gambling Foundation. You can choose from Stake.com, BC.Game, Betfury, EarnBet and Wolf.bet for your Bitcoin Hilo games. Fortunejack also has Provably Fair Hilo games from Orbital and SteadyGames. Bitcasino and Sportsbet.io has Spribe’s Provably Fair Hilo.
If you would like to try Hilo games from casino software providers instead of in-house developers you have some options as well. 7BitCasino, Bitcoincasino.io, Buff.bet, Oshi.io and Winz.io has Microgaming’s Hilo 13 European Blackjack Gold. Betphoenix and mBitcasino has BGaming’s Hilo Switch. Fairspin has Play’nGO’s Triple Chance Hilo and 1×2 Gaming’s Rally Hilo. Stake.com has Playtech’s Live Hilo. You can also choose from these games but keep in mind that they are not Provably Fair.
Advantages of Playing Hilo with Bitcoin
- 🧛♀️ Anonymous: Playing Bitcoin Hilo comes with absolute anonymity. Crypto money holders believe that their privacy from the financial system is very valuable and that is why these casino sites does not require any personal information from you.
- 📰 Licensed: We only list licensed Bitcoin Casino operators. All the Bitcoin Hilo sites except BC.Game is licensed in Curacao. BC.Game officials say that they are about to get a Curacao license as well so keep an eye on that before you register.
- 🎲 Provably Fair: Provably is a concept where an algorithm which can be analyzed and verified for fairness on the part of the service operator. This concept came out of Bitcoin Dice games and now applies to all the in-house games at Bitcoin Casino sites including Bitcoin Hilo.
- 💸 Low House Edge: Bitcoin Hilo games are mostly offered with a 1% House Edge. This means that the Bitcoin Casino site is mostly getting just 1% of the overall stake. When you see 1.98-1.98 odds on a 1 to 2 outcome, it means that the house edge is only 1%.
- ✔ Certified: Bitcoin Hilo games are certified to provide Provably Fair and Random Number Generated outcomes by independent authorities. The well known parties to do this is the iTech Labs and the Crypto Gambling Foundation.