- Only 2% House Edge
- Play Provably Fair Video Poker
- Tens or Better, Jacks or Better and Bonus Poker
- Licensed Casinos and Certified Games
- Few Casino Options
- Basic Game Design
Bitcoin Video Poker is the Bitcoin version of the well known casino game Video Poker with a Provably Fair algorithm. It is usually offered in different kinds like Tens or Better, Jacks or Better and Bonus Poker where you can enjoy different outcomes over your poker plays. In order to play start with setting the amount of BTC that you want to play. You will see the credit conversion rates underneath the gameboard. After entering your wager amount, press Deal. You will be dealt 5 cards. You will then have the opportunity to keep any combination you want and aim for a high poker hand. The objective of each hand is to finish with one of the winning combinations of 5 cards.
Bitcoin Video Poker outcomes and payouts are totally and Provably Fair. Provably Fair gambling is a technology that is unique to Bitcoin gambling that makes it impossible for a player or casino to cheat. This applies to the Video Poker games offered by Provably Fair Bitcoin Casino sites only. You will not find this option at casino sites that offer Video Poker from traditional providers like NetEnt and Microgaming. The Video Poker game has to be in-house or provided by a Provably Fair casino game provider.
How to Play Video Poker with Bitcoin?
- 🔒 Choose a Provably Fair Bitcoin Casino site where you can play Bitcoin Video Poker. If you would like to get Provably Fair results pick a casino site that has built the Video Poker game in-house with Provably Fair functionality or got the game from a Provably Fair casino game provider.
- 📃 Create your Bitcoin Casino account. Most of the Provably Fair Bitcoin Casino sites will only require you to enter your email address and choose a password. Your account will be right after you verify your email.
- 💰 Get your BTCs transferred into your Bitcoin Casino account. You can also use some of the altcoins in Provably Fair casino sites. You will have to navigate to their Deposit page and make the transfer to your custom BTC address.
- 🃏 Choose a Bitcoin Video Poker game and start playing. If you would like to have more than 1 type of Video Poker, we suggest you choose Crypto.Games to play where you can see 3 different kind of games.
- 🎰 In order to start playing you have to choose the Bet Amount and press Play. Than you will be dealt 5 cards. You have to try to get the best possible hand by changing between 1 to 5 of your cards after the deal. You can see the hand rankings at the above image. The harder the hand is, the higher payout you will get.
Where to Play Video Poker with Bitcoin?
Provably Fair Bitcoin Casino Sites offer Bitcoin Video Poker. Crypto.Games is the place to go as they offer 3 different types of Video Poker. You can choose from Tens or Better, Jacks or Better and Bonus Poker plays. BC.Game and Stake.com also offers in-house built Video Poker games. Those games are all Provably Fair. You can find Bitcoin Video Poker at almost all the listed Bitcoin Casino sites with third party game developers like NetEnt and Microgaming. But keep in mind that those games will not be Provably Fair.
Advantages of Playing Video Poker with Bitcoin
- 🧛♀️ Anonymous: All the Bitcoin Casino sites that offer Bitcoin Video Poker will give you the chance to remain anonymous all through your gaming experience. Just make sure that you are over 18 and enjoy the world of anonymous Video Poker gambling.
- 📰 Licensed: We only list licensed Bitcoin Video Poker providers. BC.Game is not licensed but they say they are in the process of getting a license. Stake.com and Crypto.Games are licensed and regulated in the Caribbean island country of Curacao.
- 🎲 Provably Fair: You can verify your Bitcoin Video Poker games after every play. Just take note of your Client Seed and Server Seed after the plays and enter them to the Provably Fair Verifier tools provided at the casino site.
- 💸 Low House Edge: Bitcoin Video Poker games are mostly offered with a 2% House Edge. Jacks or Better has a house edge of 2.11%, Tens or Better has a house edge of 2.08% while Bonus poker has a house edge of 2.09%.
- ✔ Certified: Bitcoin Video Poker games are certified to provide Provably Fair and Random Number Generated outcomes by independent authorities. The well known parties to do this is the iTech Labs and the Crypto Gambling Foundation.