Crypto gambling site Crashino and gaming provider Ezugi joined forces for the Ezugi Roulette Tournament, and they have gathered a massive €20,000 prize pool to share with the top-performing players! Players in the Ezugi Roulette Tournament will be rewarded daily and weekly, and you can win up to €800 in this event. So, if you are a Roulette fan, check out this tournament on Crashino until December 11!
There are daily and weekly leaderboards for this tournament. Players can win up to €150 daily and €800 weekly! To be eligible for a cash prize in the daily leaderboard, you must be in the top 8 players. To be eligible for a cash prize in the weekly leaderboard, you must be in the top 50 players. The winnings from the Ezugi Roulette Tournament do not require wagering.
Players must wager at least €50 to opt into the tournament. Here is how the point system works:
- Two points will be awarded for every €10 wager.
- Three points will be awarded for winning bets.
- One point will be awarded for losing bets.
- If a player qualifies on four different roulette tables during the week, they will receive an additional 100 points.
- If a player makes the leaderboard in three days, they will get a 3x multiplier.
- If a player makes the leaderboard in five days, they will get a 5x multiplier.
- If a player makes the leaderboard in seven days, they will get a 10x multiplier.
Crashino was established in 2021. They provide service in three languages, allow anonymous registration, and offer a wide range of betting and gambling options with their casino and sportsbook. If you wish to gamble on Crashino, you can use Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, Dogecoin, Shiba Inu, Tether, BitcoinCash, Binance, Dai, Solana, Tron, and USD Coin to deposit.
Crashino Ezugi Roulette Tournament Rewards
€20,000 will be distributed to the top-performing players daily and weekly.
Crashino Ezugi Roulette Tournament Rules
- Only bets made with real money are eligible.
- The minimum bet amount is €50.
- Winnings from the tournament do not require wagering.