Solcasino.io Level Up Bonuses & More

Progress through the program and win various prizes at Solcasino.io!
Terms and Conditions Apply

Solcasino.io Level Up Bonuses & MoreBuilt on the Solana blockchain to serve crypto gamblers, Solcasino.io constantly rewards its loyal customers with various gifts, one of which is Level Up bonuses. In this post, we will discuss Level Up bonuses on Solcasino and more.

Solcasino frequently rewards its most loyal customers with its Loyalty Club program. This program consists of 80 levels, and each time players level up, they receive various gifts from Solcasino. The way to level up in the Loyalty Club program at the casino is to play real money games at the casino.

Level Up bonuses are calculated based on the user’s profit and loss, as well as the difference in their wager from the previous level. Upon claiming the Rank-Up Bonus, 20% of the reward is promptly added to the user’s balance, while the remaining 80% is distributed over 21 days and added to the Rewards Calendar.

In addition, new players at Solcasino are greeted with a massive 1080% up to 220,000 USDB welcome package. This package covers the first four deposits. USDB is a reward paid in USDT.

  • First Deposit Bonus: The casino greets new customers with a 180% up to 20,000 USDB welcome bonus.
  • Second Deposit Bonus: The casino welcomes returning customers with a 240% up to 40,000 USDB bonus.
  • Third Deposit Bonus: The bonus for the third deposit is 300% up to 60,000 USDB.
  • Fourth Deposit Bonus: The last bonus for the welcome package is 360% up to 100,000 USDB.

Solcasino is a popular online casino that runs on the Solana blockchain. The site has been around since December 2021 and is licensed in Curacao for gambling, meaning it’s officially approved to operate and regulated regularly.

People really like Solcasino because it’s easy to join through the Telegram app and offers thousands of casino games. They even have a section where you can bet on sports, including esports events if you’re into that sort of thing. Plus, they have customer support available all day, every day.

If you wish to play at Solcasino.io, you can deposit and withdraw funds using Avalanche, Binance Coin, Bitcoin, Cardano, Dogecoin, Ethereum, Fantom, Litecoin, Polygon, Ripple, Solana, Tether, USD Coin, and more.

πŸ‘Click here to visit Solcasino.io!

Solcasino.io Level Up Bonuses

The Loyalty Club program has 80 levels, and Solcasino customers receive various Level Up bonuses depending on their rank every time advance in the program.

Solcasino.io Level Up Bonus Rules

Only real money bets allow you to advance in the program.

πŸ‘Click here to visit Solcasino.io!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Bitcoin Casino Sites
5.0 rating
Crashino is the stronghold of Crash and Provably Fair games!
5.0 rating
Get 180 Freespins and up to 5 BTC Welcome Bonus at BitStarz.
4.8 rating
Solcasino is a licensed casino built on the Solana blockchain.
4.8 rating
Rollino is a crypto and VPN-friendly casino and sports betting platform.
4.8 rating
LtcCasino is a No KYC crypto casino.
Bitcoin Betting Sites
5.0 rating
Stake.com is a next generation crypto Sportsbook and Casino site.
5.0 rating
Crashino is the stronghold of Crash and Provably Fair games!
5.0 rating
BC.Game is a Provably Fair Bitcoin Dice and Casino site with Sportsbook
4.8 rating
Wolf.bet is a crypto Dice, Limbo and Hilo site with promotions.
4.8 rating
Sportsbet.io is World's leading and #1 Bitcoin sports betting site.
Recent Comments
BitPunter.io
Β© Copyright - 2024 - BitPunter.io - Bitcoin Gambling Guide