Stake organizes a forum challenge every week for its customers, and they selected the game Mad Cars by Push Gaming studio this week. To be eligible for a cash prize, you must win a bet with 40x or higher multipliers on the chosen game. Then post your winning bet ID to the related forum topic. It is very straightforward. Also, if you hit a higher multiplier than the original one, you can change your submission on the related forum topic. The tournament is on until August 29, so there is still time to push the limits.
Stake was founded in 2017 and became one of the biggest names in the crypto gambling industry. The site has a gambling license in Curaçao and a membership in the Crypto Gambling Foundation. In addition, they are partnered with respected sports organizations like Everton FC, Watford FC, UFC, and more. Stake is a hybrid crypto gambling site, so they have a huge casino and a sportsbook with plenty of betting options. So if you are looking to gamble with your cryptocurrencies, Stake offers you a safe and secure place and accepts deposits in Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, Dogecoin, and more.
Stake Mad Cars Slot Tournament Rewards
The prize pool of this challenge is $3,000, and here is the distribution for some of it:
- The top 20 players will get $25 each.
- The remaining $1,000 will be split between all other players on equal shares.
- Level One players will get 10% extra on the basic reward.
- Level Two players will get 100% extra on the basic reward.
Stake Mad Cars Slot Tournament Rules
- There is a minimum bet amount of $0,20.
- You must hit a 40x or higher multiplier on the Mad Cars slot game.
- You must post your winning bet ID to the related forum topic.