Thunderpick.com runs a weekly betting race called the Thunder Race. The 25 players with the most race points receive a share of the €1,000 prize pool. Those who bet on Thunderpick get a chance to win a promotion or prize as a result. 🏁
If you register and deposit money, you can qualify to participate in the competition. You can increase your racing points by playing casino games, e-sports, and sports bets, and you can be among the top 25 people in the weekly order. The amount in the prize pool, the prizes for the ranking positions, and the number of winners is determined each week before the races start. 🏎️
👍Click here to visit Thunderpick!
Thunderpick Weekly Thunder Race Rules
- Minimum risk bets that involve playing red and black at the same time or playing odd and double at the same time are not allowed in roulette. Other minimum risk bets are also included.
- The competition ranking is updated every 5 minutes throughout the week.
- Odds between 1.30 and 100.00 are valid for sports and esports bets.
- The prize of 25 winners from the race will be sent in the form of a Thunderpick Gift Card code within 7 days of the race.
- General Thunderpick Terms and Conditions also apply to this competition.
- Race points formula for esports and sports betting: wager amount * odds * category modifier.
- Race points formula for casino games: wager amount * category modifier.
The category modifiers by bet types are listed as follows:
- Pre-match betting: 0.4
- In-play betting: 0.25
- Combo betting: 0.6
- Thunder Spin: 0.18
- Thunder Crash: 0.14
- Slots: 0.08
- Blackjack: 0.015
- Poker: 0.05
- Roulette: 0.06
- Craps: 0.05
- Lottery: 0.12
- Cards: 0.03
- Casual: 0.12
- Other: 0.05