Crypto gambling site BC.Game has partnered up with the gaming studio MicroGaming for a multiplier battle tournament with a prize pool of $4,000! The top 200 players on the leaderboard will get a share of the prize pool, and the winner of the Multiplier Battle will get $1,000 on BC.Game!
The tournament type is Highest Win Multiplier, meaning the player with the most win multipliers by the end of the tournament will be the winner. For example, if you make a $5 bet and win $50, then your multiplier is 10. Your winning bet multipliers will accumulate throughout the tournament and will be your total score.
The organizer of the event, MicroGaming studio, picked six games for this battle, and these games are Playboy Fortunes, Break Away Deluxe, Immortal Romance, Jungle Jim and the Lost Sphinx, Ancient Fortunes: Poseidon, and Amazing Link Zeus.
Let’s get back to BC.Game and give some information about the site. BC.Game has been providing services to gamblers since 2019. BC.Game has a gambling license in Curaçao, and the site is a member of the Crypto Gambling Foundation. BC.Game accepts deposits in over fifty cryptocurrencies and tokens like Bitcoin, Ethereum, Tether, Dogecoin, Litecoin, and more. The site has a casino and a sportsbook sections, so you can almost find anything you need on BC.Game.
BC.Game Multiplier Battle Rewards
There is a prize pool of $4,000, and the top 200 players will get a share of it.
- 1st Place – $1,000
- 2nd Place- $500
- 3rd Place – $300
BC.Game Multiplier Battle Rules
- Minimum payout to qualify is 10x in any game for a valid entry.
- The minimum bet amount for Playboy Fortunes is $0,20.
- The minimum bet amount for Break Away Deluxe is $0,18.
- The minimum bet amount for Immortal Romance is $0,30.
- The minimum bet amount for Jungle Jim and the Lost Sphinx is $0,10.
- The minimum bet amount for Ancient Fortunes: Poseidon is $0,10.
- The minimum bet amount for Amazing Link Zeus is $0,20.