Crashino and Playson joined forces for a massive event with an enormous €90,000 prize pool, and from this union, the Afterparty Tournament was born! The Afterparty Tournament consists of three stages and will continue until January 22! So, if you are dedicated and want to win big, make sure to check out the Playson Afterparty Tournament on Crashino!
The Afterpart Tournament consists of three stages. Each stage has a €30,000 prize pool to share with the top 350 players on the leaderboard.
- The first phase will be played from January 5 to January 8.
- The second phase will be played from January 12 to January 15.
- The third phase will be played from January 19 to January 22.
In the tournament, each completed spin with at least €0,20 wager gets 1 point to participants. These points accumulate throughout the tournament, and the top 350 players on the leaderboard will get a share of this massive prize pool.
Crashino was established in 2021. They provide service in three languages, allow anonymous registration, and offer a wide range of betting and gambling options with their casino and sportsbook. If you wish to gamble on Crashino, you can use Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, Dogecoin, Shiba Inu, Tether, BitcoinCash, Binance, Dai, Solana, Tron, and USD Coin to deposit.
Crashino Afterparty Tournament Rewards
A total of €90,000 will be distributed over three stages on Crashino.
Crashino Afterparty Tournament Rules
- Only bets made with real money are eligible.
- The minimum bet amount is €0,20.
- Only the selected games by Playson earn you points towards the leaderboard.