Duelbits and Spinomenal got together for a bonus promotion and the Egyptian Empire Tournament with a prize pool of $15,000 came to life! Collect points to get into the leaderboard and walk away with some of the ancient pharaohs’ treasures!
In the Egyptian Empire tournament, each time a spin of yours with a $0,2 stake wins, you will get one point to your account. These points accumulate throughout the tournament and the winner will be the player with the most points. At the end of the tournament, the top 100 players on the leaderboard will share a prize pool of $15,000!
Let’s talk about Duelbits a little bit. It is a crypto gambling site that accepts Bitcoin, Ethereum, Litecoin, Solana, Dogecoin, Ripple, and Bitcoin Cash. You can also deposit in fiat money too if you like. It is licensed in Curaçao for the sportsbook and the site is available in four languages. There are two main sections of the site where you can gamble on. In its casino section, you can play your classic casino games, live casino games, and slot games. In its sportsbook section, you can bet on +60 sports and esports. The site is mobile friendly also there is an app for you to play on. So if you are interested in Duelbits, the links are below.
Duelbits Egyptian Empire Tournament Rewards
The prize pool is $15,000.
- The winner will get $1,700.
- Second place will get $1,500.
- Third place will get $1,100.
- Other portion of the prize pool will be shared among the top 100 players.
Duelbits Egyptian Empire Tournament Rules
- You have to make your bets on the selected games.
- There is a minimum bet amount of $0,20.
- Your email address must be verified and your Steam level has to be 10 or higher.