With this VIP forum challenge by Stake, you have to win a bet by opening as many cards as you can on the game Hilo and the first card you open must be eight in any suit. There is a prize pool of $9,000 so may the number gods be with you!
Stake has many originals in its library and the game Hilo is one of them. It’s a simple card game where you have to guess the next card being higher or lower than the selected card at the time. To be eligible to win a prize with this challenge, the minimum number of opened cards must be at least seven, and the first card counts. But be aware that skipping cards is not allowed! There is an extra reward too if you hit a multiplier over 800x! Also if you are a verified member on the site you will be awarded an extra 10 to 100% more! There are a lot of extras as you can see, so don’t miss out on this challenge.
Licensed in Curaçao, Stake provides services in the crypto gambling industry since 2017. They accept ten different cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Tether, and more. You can also deposit with your fiat money too if you want to bet on the site. There are thousands of games in the casino, +30 sports games to bet on and even you can bet on things like politics and entertainment on Stake!
Stake Pick a Card VIP Forum Challenge Rewards
- Winner of the challenge will get $750.
- Second place will get $400.
- Third place will get $200.
- Other eligible winners will get a share of the prize pool according to their rank.
Stake Pick a Card VIP Forum Challenge Rules
- Bets must be made on the game Hilo.
- There is a minimum bet amount of $1 or the equivalent in any currency.
- Skipping cards is not allowed.
- Minimum of opened cards must be at least 7.
- You need to hit at least three different multipliers.
- You have to be a VIP member and post your bet ID in the forum to the related topic.