The 2020 Tokyo Olympics have finally begun. Thousands of athletes in dozens of sports are struggling to be the best in the world. While all the matches are breathtaking, the athletes compete fiercely. Stake does not stay idle in this process; it continues to organize promotions. If the athlete you bet on during the Olympics sets a world record or an Olympic record, get a double winning for any Olympic recordset and triple winnings for a world record! 🏅
In individual sports (eg swimming, 200 meters running, wrestling, etc.), each athlete competes for both the gold medal and the record. If you place a minimum bet of $5 on a player on the winning market and the player wins the event with an Olympic record, you get a double win. If the player breaks the world record, you win triple winnings, i.e. three times as many wins. The good thing is, there are dozens of different sports at the Olympics, and so many records can be broken before the Olympics are over. 🎖️
Stake World Record Special Promo Rules
- The prize won will be added to the account balance within 2 days after the bet is completed.
- Wins are paid twice for the Olympic record and triple for the world record.
- Max double winnings: $100
- Maximum triple winnings: $200
- Other terms and conditions of Stake also apply.