Crash games have been one of the most popular genres of the gaming industry in the last decade. Crash gambling as a genre has managed to attract not only gamblers but players of all ages on many different platforms, especially on social media sites. This trend has also shaped the gambling industry, and today we come across crash games on many crypto gambling sites. Furthermore, crash games have become more preferred with the integration of new technologies into the industry which we will discuss further below.
Crash games allow gamblers to win more easily in a more fun way. In order to explain the pattern we see most frequently in crash gambling, you first determine a suitable bet amount for yourself, then guess how long the mechanics can continue. Finally, either you end your bet and collect your winnings, or you lose your bet when the game crashes before you make your move.
We mentioned new technologies are being adapted by the crypto-gaming industry to establish game fairness. Provably Fair is what this new system is called and it makes games transparent while ensuring game integrity using encryption. Before you start a game, you get a hash of the server seed, which is encrypted. This hash contains the entire game you are about to play, so the casino cannot change it no matter what. Also, because it comes to you in an encrypted code, you cannot calculate any results for the hands you are about to play.
In order to verify the seed, you can use an online tool or the tool provided within the game. Then you can calculate the result and compare it to the one provided. If the result matches, this proves that the Provably Fair algorithm is implemented correctly and that game has been played fair. That is why playing games with the Provably Fair feature is recommended. If the verification tool is provided within the game, that would be even better.
Some casinos do not add the verification tool of these games to their interfaces, which are known to be Provably Fair and provided by a third-party game studio. In such cases, you can still be relieved to know that the games are Provably Fair, or you can request your casino to add the verification tool. It would be best if you also prefer games with a high RTP percentage, even if the game has not Provably Fair features. For a more in-depth analysis of such casinos as well as casinos offering their own crash games, check this article out.
Crash Gambling Guide 🚑 How to Survive a Crash Game?
First of all, do not start your journey without a destination. Second, remember that you are on this journey to have fun. In crash gambling as well as in other genres, no casino game will offer you a 100% RTP percentage, and no betting plan offers guaranteed wins because all of such games are one way or another randomized.
That is why it is always helpful to have a plan and a goal. Decide on average how much you are willing to spend in a round. And then decide at what point you want to cash out. If you want to play manually, you can choose a pattern according to your taste or even develop your own strategy. You can set completely randomized targets if you wish. But most importantly, decide how much loss you can handle before you start playing and keep it responsible.
Many of the gambling sites that offer crash games have developed automated tools that are valid only for such games. By using these tools, you can place a multiplier target, or you can place multiple bets with a multiplier target. You can also set how many rounds will be played beforehand with the options of rolls, loss, and win counts. Also, most of these games offer a cash-out feature that ensures your bet is cashed out when it reaches your target.
Crash Gambling Strategies 👨🔬 How to Use Martingale at Crash Games?
A martingale is a class of betting strategies that originated from and were popular in 18th-century France. The simplest of these strategies was designed for a game in which the gambler wins the stake if a coin comes up heads and loses if it comes up tails. The strategy had the gambler double the bet after every loss so that the first win would recover all previous losses plus win a profit equal to the original stake. Having laid out the basic principles, let’s talk about how to apply it to crash gambling.
The maximum multiplier target in crash games varies from game to game, but if we are going to use the Martingale strategy in crash gambling, we have no business with the big target multipliers. Therefore, when using the Martingale strategy in crash games our target will be the 2x multiplier in each round. Let us run a scenario with the Martingale strategy in crash games, with the first bet winning with a $10 stake and a $50 targeted profit:
- With a successful $10 wager on 2x multiplier -> Balance: $20 -> Net Profit: $10
- With a successful $10 wager on 2x multiplier -> Balance: $30 -> Net Profit: $20
- With a successful $10 wager on 2x multiplier -> Balance: $40 -> Net Profit: $30
- With an unsuccessful $10 wager on 2x multiplier -> Balance: $30 -> Net Profit: $20
- Double Up After a Loss
- With a successful $20 wager on 2x multiplier -> Balance: $50 -> Net Profit: $40
- Back to Our Starting Wager Amount
- With a successful $10 wager on 2x multiplier -> Balance: $60 -> Net Profit: $50
- Stopping after reaching our destination.
Let us run another scenario with a $150 balance, but this time, things do not start well for us:
- With an unsuccessful $10 wager on 2x multiplier -> Balance: $140 -> Net Profit: -$10
- Double Up After a Loss
- With an unsuccessful $20 wager on 2x multiplier -> Balance: $120 -> Net Profit: -$30
- Double Up After a Loss
- With an unsuccessful $40 wager on 2x multiplier -> Balance: $80 -> Net Profit: -$70
- Double Up After a Loss
- With a successful $80 wager on 2x multiplier -> Balance: $160 -> Net Profit: $10
As you can see, the first win recovered all previous losses plus earned us a profit equal to our original stake.
The most important thing to remember at this point is that you set a goal and act in line with that goal. In crash gambling and any other type of gambling, no player has an unlimited balance and everyone has a limit. So before playing, consider an amount you can afford to lose, and know when to cash out.
There is also another Martingale system, which is called Anti-Martingale or Reverse Martingale. In this approach, players double up their stake after a win or double down their stake after a loss. The perception is that the gambler will benefit from a winning streak or a “hot hand” while reducing losses while “cold” or otherwise having a losing streak. However, since these games are randomized, there is no correlation between the results. So this notion can be categorized as a gambler’s fallacy.
There are also other methods that are used in crash gambling, like D’alembert, Fibonacci, and Labouchere systems which you can apply to crash games:
- D’alembert: This system keeps a handle on your streaks in the short term, and you are not doubling your stakes on each losing bet as in the Martingale. D’alembert method is significantly more gradual than the Martingale system.
- Fibonacci: The Fibonacci sequence is a sequence of numbers that begins with 0 and 1. Each new number derives from the two numbers preceding it. So the third number in the sequence will be 0 + 1, giving us 1. It is a progressive betting system, and you need a big enough balance to cover a series of losing bets.
- Labouchere: Player decides before playing how much money they want to win and writes down a list of positive numbers that sum to the predetermined amount. With each bet, the player stakes an amount equal to the sum of the first and last numbers on the list. If only one number remains, that number is the stake amount. If the bet is successful, the two amounts are removed from the list. If the bet is unsuccessful, the amount lost is appended to the end of the list. This process continues until the list is completely crossed out, at which point the desired amount of money has been won or until the player runs out of money to wager.
Crash Gambling USA 🐱💻 Can I Use VPN at Crash Games?
Crash gambling is not legal in the US, but most crypto gambling sites allow the use of VPNs. This way, you can get around the restrictions and stay anonymous. You can even make your gambling experience more secure by using cryptocurrencies instead of credit cards.
Before making a deposit to a crash gambling site while using a VPN, it is highly recommended to read the terms and conditions of the site you choose, as it may not be allowed.
Is crash rocket gambling safe to play?
If the Provably Fair features are implemented correctly or if the game has a high percentage of RTP, then yes, it is safe to play.
Can I use bots at crash gambling sites?
Some casinos may not allow the use of bots, so it is recommended to check the terms and conditions before using one.
Can I play crash games at Thunder Pick?
Yes, and you can even get a 5% more bonus on your first deposit if you use our exclusive code BITPUNTER when signing up on the site.
Can I play crash rocket games with real money?
Crash games can be played with both cryptocurrency and fiat money, but it depends on the site. So, yes. There are some sites that support hybrid deposit methods.
Is it possible to try crash gambling for free?
Yes, there are some casinos that offer free faucets to reach new players. You can get more information about these sites from the Bonus menu on the header of our site. To name some, you can find the free faucet feature at Wolf.bet, TrustDice, Crypto.Games, and Bitsler.